looking for a new system....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Euler09, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Euler09

Euler09

You just don't get it

#11     Dec 17, 2017
  2. sle

sle

I have a system based on the Heisenberg’s indicator that fits all of your requirements! Send me a pm...

#12     Dec 17, 2017
    Xela and tommcginnis like this.
  3. cvds16

cvds16

funny I was just thinking the same of you ...
    dude you are 34 and have clearly a lack of brains and maturity ...

#13     Dec 17, 2017
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

If I guess your age do I get a free one year lease?

#14     Dec 17, 2017
    Xela and tommcginnis like this.
  5. d08

d08

Yes but you have to avail the MegaProfits package which is $119.88 per year, today only!

#15     Dec 17, 2017
    Xela, dealmaker, Gambit and 1 other person like this.
  6. Hello Euler09,

You can search for trading systems on websites that offer trading systems for sale or renting. The websites will show the profitablity of the systems. You simply pay the developer a monthly fee and deposit your inital capital.

Then you have your profitable system with no hassle or effort. This should free up your time for other activities.

#16     Dec 17, 2017
  7. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Euler, I thought your post was funny -- had just the right amount of near-tangible to seem realistic, but more than enough snark to say, "Oh, I am SO sick of hearing/reading this crap."

I dunno. I thought it was well-played. If you'd made it *too* obvious, nobody would've responded; if you made it too credible, nobody would've gotten it at all.

I dunno. o_O:rolleyes: but ultimately, ;)

#17     Dec 17, 2017
    Simples likes this.
  8. Euler09

Euler09

So you've never heard of a person who takes out a home equity line of credit to invest but still has a full-time job.

#18     Dec 17, 2017
  9. Simples

Simples

If he's really sick of hearing/reading this crap, why do the crapping in the first place? ;)

It really seems people can't get enough of it!

Keep the nightmare^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hdream vigil torches flaming!

#19     Dec 17, 2017
  10. Euler09

Euler09

Since I'm using a home equity line of credit I need the system to be profitable because if I lose the money I'll lose my home

#20     Dec 17, 2017
    sle likes this.