looking for a new system....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Euler09, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Euler09

Euler09

I want to find a new trading system that is extremely profitable and I was wondering if anyone had a good system for me. The only thing is that I don't want a system where I have to put in effort. I want large results without all the Hassel of putting in a bunch of time and effort.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or a real request where you expect a response that will provide you with that? If this is a real question, I suggest you consider an allaoction toward a CTA.

dealmaker likes this.
  3. d08

d08

I have one for you, guaranteed to make you a millionaire in 2 months starting with $100. I'm a PhD rocket scientist/economist/MD/part-time garbage man who spent 40 years studying the markets and 20 years developing the system. It's only $9.99 per month. Visit my website and read the testimonials for more - www.superduperlazertrader6488.com.scam

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  4. Euler09

Euler09

What's funny about this? I need large profits but I also work 60 hours a week so I don't have much time. A system that requires a lot of time and effort is not a good system

tommcginnis likes this.
  5. d08

d08

Oh, you're serious, wow. Good luck.

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

What you are looking for is rare. If someone had it, why would they share it with you? If you have the assets and can handle the risk, I suggest you consider managed futures or a hedge fund. That is what I have done with my savings as I have no time to trade anymore. I'm working with a CTA right now to market him. If you want more information, email me privately.

Bob

7. This post is obviously a joke; no one born recently can be this naive.

With the desire for great rewards, generally comes great risks. You can't deviate from this basic Law of nature.
    You can however skew that trend graphic line, by gaining experience and confidence and knowledge and wisdom and dabbling in the correct instruments. This is the Holy Grail of trading; not some fixed systematic formula.

Watch this over and over again to inspire you further,
    Treasure: In Search of the Golden Horse (1984) o_O

Good luck, and Mazal tov -- and May the Farce be With You...Merry New Year ET extraterrestrial

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  8. cvds16

cvds16

the funny thing is the fact that your are extremely naive beyond comparison ... like almost all things in life if you want good results it takes time and effort ... and even then there are no garantuees ...

dealmaker and d08 like this.
  9. Euler09

Euler09

I am a comedian but I'm serious about my money.

U want a good joke. If you're Russian you better slow down. Lol , clever huh

CALLumbus likes this.
  10. cvds16

cvds16

Sure doesn't sound like it to me ...

#10     Dec 17, 2017
    gkishot likes this.