Looking for a new computer, stumbled across this one

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kmgilroy89, Apr 6, 2013.

1. excuse me.. "noise" i spent the time to build a well thought out system as an example of what you could do with 1000 bucks rather then his bunk ebay rip off.. and i've ran this system for some time.. and its great! noise my ass...

#21     Apr 7, 2013
  2. are you spamming the stuff your trying to sell on ebay here?????????????????? really...

#22     Apr 7, 2013
  3. He has the cheapest stuff I can find on there. I don't know if it's good or not. For all I know the guy could be a complete scammer.

#23     Apr 7, 2013
  4. my suggestion is build a system off newegg.. stay with intel chip and ssd drive , i like asus boards.. my budy has alot of luck with gigabytes stuff..

#24     Apr 7, 2013
  5. What are you using as a graphics card? I don't see it listed.

#25     Apr 7, 2013
  6. I can't open your link. I don't know where you are getting these listings from.

#26     Apr 7, 2013
  7. good point :) but that board has one on board.. i bought a really nice one.. the sky is the limit on those..

#27     Apr 7, 2013
  8. ofthomas

ofthomas

yes, noise... because it is all pointless unless you(all) have clarity about what he needs, which he doesnt even seem to know himself... not everyone wants to build a computer, specially those that have no clue how to put one together (which would include him)... so yes... noise... because noise is that which provides no clear direction when the person asking for direction has no idea of what he needs given his lack of understanding his own requirements.

and so we are clear, I am not saying that your effort was pointless... I also spent time posting.. and I consider my second half of the email where I provided him with list of systems noise as well...

#28     Apr 7, 2013
  9. ofthomas

ofthomas

is not a link, is a rar file (winrar) and it contains a spreadsheet... but the same info can be had here:

http://h71016.www7.hp.com/html/hpremarketing/daily.asp?dimid=1021387852&dicid=null

it is the HP business outlet... you dont need new IMO... but that is just my opinion, all HPBO comes with 1 year warranty...

here is another really decent choice..

HP z220 W7P-64 X E3-1225 V2 3.2GHz 2-300GB SATA + 1TB SATA 16GB DVD NVIDIA NVS 310 Rmkt CMT WS $599

#29     Apr 7, 2013
  10. ofthomas

ofthomas

yes, sky is the limit given a GPU can cost even more than the PC itself... but there is no chance you will use that while trading... so focus instead on the number of monitors you want to support and the resolution for those monitors and the refresh rate.... unless you are gaming and need 3D rendering...

#30     Apr 7, 2013