Looking for a mentor.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrJohnGalt, Mar 26, 2004.

1. MrJohnGalt

Dude...

I need some turmoil in my "Looking for a mentor" thread in Hook up...

ET ain't so bad with all these nice people...

Can you start something? It's making me hard to drop the bomb with all these nice people...

LOL...

i am not proud of it.

but i wanted to fit in. :(

#101     Mar 29, 2004
  2. HA!

#102     Mar 29, 2004
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

but, but are you sure, he 'sound' so authentic, I can 'hear' a deep despair in his post.

#103     Mar 29, 2004
  4. DAMN!!!!

LongShot's telling the truth. ertrader1, nitro, and LongShot (Also, others in ET Chat) knew before hand that I was going to start this thread, along with macal (mod) via chatting in ET Chat.

On the first day of this thread Don Bright was notified the joke, due to his considerate reply along with steve47, for he same reason, few days later.

I had it all planned out to drop the bomb on April's Fool building some commotion but LongShot spoiled it... :( ... but hey.... he's still a cool dude so I forgive ya.

Anyways, because it was dropped before planned...

Thank you to all the nice comments, most of ET showed a heartful character. Also, apologies in the same reason.

To the obvious pikers... nice job... you guys have been exposed to a good extent.

PS. This is my only handle that is active right now... I did send a request to Baron to close my WDGann handle. I'll guarantee, this is my only handle. (Unless, someone else uses my computer to post in ET, which does happen once in a while)... Also, I did leave a little hint on my signature... :D

PSS. LongShot, I will get you back for messing up my plan... Though, you're still a cool dude, if you're not drunk. I will have something planned specially for you on April's Fool, beware.... bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

#104     Mar 30, 2004
  5. I actually had a tough time writing some of the long posts, liguistically. The initial psycho-BS post was OK, but the replies towards others were the hardest, re-writing most of them a few times....

I wanted to stay rational and intellectual towards most piker replies without giving out my writing style that I have on regular posts. For example, I use a lot of triple dots (...) but I tried to keep them out as much as possible... ... ... . Another would be the use of emoticons.... Though, I started slipping after LongShot's post...

It was a fun experiment, if you would gratefully accept it as an experiment....

:p

#105     Mar 30, 2004
  6. So... now that the thread has ended... (I hope)... It shows people's character in ET. It's nice to look back at what people wrote...

Thanks and apologies, again.

#106     Mar 30, 2004