Looking for a mentor in London

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ilovetrading, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Well obviously you care otherwise you wouldn't be dreaming about my trading blotters and following me around like a little lost puppy, but I wouldn't call you a nobody, I mean sure you're insignificant but I'm guessing somebody must love you!

Sweet dreams :p

....by the way what's with the new alias, were they the first 4 letters of your std-clinic diagnosis? What's next, 'syph'.... ewwwww, gross :eek:

#11     Jul 19, 2009
  2. Without wanting to give too much away on a public trading forum have another look at those trades, collectively as opposed to individually.

Although the high up until 14.30 was 1.4121 Bid, the actual drawdown on the Eur/Usd trade was 6 pips, and just 2 pips at 14.31 when the high was 1.4122. The last Eur/Usd trade was closed at 14.51 @ 1.4103 and price didn't go up to 1.4130 until 15.24, long after I was flat on that pair. The high Bid during my trades was 1.4122.

It's no secret that risk:reward on my trades is frequently skewed but win:lose amply compensates. Nothing is ever left to freefall as that would be suicide in my opinion, every trade has an exit strategy for the minimum loss possible and an 'emergency bail out plan' if it all goes tits up :)

Think creatively, try not to limit yourself to the usual entry/stop/limit/risk/reward rut that most traders get into.

ps your English is fine!

#12     Jul 19, 2009
  3. gono

gono

I don't know cable pie. You sure you are not making it up as you type. :D :D

#13     Jul 19, 2009
  4. Making it up as I trade, of course, but not as I type :D

Be creative syph, adapt!

#14     Jul 19, 2009

5. cable lover, lol, I love you too man.....in a purely platonic kinda way you understand :D

Seeing as you enjoy my blotters so much here's yesterday's trading....

11 trades, 9 wins +51 pips, 2 losses -6 pips, total +45 pips

[​IMG]

#15     Jul 21, 2009
  6. congrats cabletrader !! you got stalkers now LOL....somebody actually sift through your 3K plus postings to argue you....

ps : i remember seeing a thread about how people in ET are not very nice...this is not helping LOL

#16     Jul 21, 2009
  7. lol, I feel like a freakin rock star, my own personal groupie!

[​IMG]

#17     Jul 21, 2009

8. Good luck. You'll have to do more than free food in order to get a good mentor though. Unless you are real lucky and find an extremely generous trader willing to help you.

Cheers

#18     Jul 23, 2009
  9. #19     Jul 23, 2009
  10. This won't even interest the fakes...

#20     Jul 23, 2009