Looking for a list of US-based introducing brokers to Interactive Brokers LLC(US).

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by datriledro, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Hey, I am looking for a list of US-based introducing brokers to Interactive Brokers LLC. I found a minor list here: https://gdcdyn.interactivebrokers.com/Universal/servlet/MarketPlace.search.BrokerSearch
    It's definitely very tiny and according to IB LLC, only companies that declare that they want to be on this list are being listed. I need an introducing broker to avoid $10 monthly fee as I don't trade much and mainly hold stuff.

2. d08

d08

If $10 is a month is an issue, you should stay far away from trading/investing.

3. IB has a lite account option which doesnt have a MAC charge

4. I forgot to add, I am from EU so I can't use their Lite account. And any single dollar is always issue when optimizing expense ratios.

5. ZBZB

ZBZB

See if you can open an account with the International office of www.schwab.co.uk

6. I paid close to 1000 dollars each day to IB as commission. I am an individual trader. I do not know what services an introducing broker can provide?

7. Different fee structure, sometimes more optimized for your needs. Some will take more in certain commissions while less in others, some will have different monthly fees or none, sometimes it will be in spreads etc.

8. I have forgot to add, most "international" brokers will have EU-residence. The problem is, there is no access to certain US-domiciled products because of this, like ETFs(EU law KIIDS issue). That is the reason I don't want to open with IB-UK or any EU-based front for them. And they ain't opening for EU-customers, Schwab is pretty much same - even if they did in past they aren't interested in future. TD Ameritrade becomes Schwab soon so they will also be locked out.

9. ZBZB

ZBZB

If you want to be long SPY etf then sell an ITM put and hope for assignment. Perfectly legal in EU where buying SPY ETF is not. Read comments in link below.

10. I will pay $10 to IB, even no trade or hold minimum funds to keep my account alive. Their TWS plateform tools alone give you more than $10 value. You need to review your post again.

#10     Jul 19, 2020