Looking for a Good Prop Firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by djmartin, May 10, 2010.

1. djmartin

djmartin

I'm looking for a good Prop Firm or Staffing Agency. I'm a experiences trader who doesn't need any training, all I need is low commission and Good Leverage. Any Ideas? Looking for other firms beside the ones listed here.

2. Are you looking for a firm in the US or not? Remote or Trading on a floor? Lots of places I can suggest just need to know a little bit more of what you are looking for.

3. JC Trading would be perfect for you if you are remote.

4. djmartin

djmartin

Thanks guys. It could be remote or on a floor and yes I'm looking in the US.

5. timcar

timcar

This is under "Coastal Trade Securities, LLC,":

NOTE: Compensation will be performance based, and a capital contribution may be required.

Translation: You get no salary or weekly paycheck and You might have to give us some money to start.

Then why the hell is this under "JOBS"

6. djmartin

djmartin

I know how the modern prop firm business works. I don't need any salary my trading is my salary but there are certain firms that will back traders with a proven track record.

7. bartrab

bartrab

"How many trading days should one's track record span?"

8. djmartin

djmartin

Ha guys been doing a lot of research. Finding the right prob firm is kinda hard. I'll let you guys know what I come up with in a couple of days.

9. Mu$hin

Mu$hin

please do

#10     May 24, 2010