Looking for a good FX platform

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ariva308, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

What type of features would Forex traders like to see in a backtesting platform if they could have special features for them.

#11     Oct 29, 2005
  2. bigzz

bigzz

Try interbankfx
    http://www.interbankfx.com/

2 pips for EUR/USD. My system is P-III 600, 256M , win98. It is fast enough even in news release(mini account).
    After 30 days demo, you just open another demo account from the software, no re-application needed.

#12     Oct 31, 2005

3. Try

www.refcofx.com

They are great. They show you how to blow your account and show your what FOREX trading is all about. And if for some reason you beat the odds and do very well. They just keep your money anyways.

That way they make everyone an equal opertunity looser!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#13     Nov 2, 2005
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

What special features would Forex traders want and need that standard backtesting programs like the old TradeStation 2000i or MetaStock do not have.

#14     Nov 2, 2005
  5. Think of RefcoFX live accounts as DEMOS now.

#15     Nov 2, 2005

6. Verry expensive demos!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#16     Nov 2, 2005
  7. Deptrai

Deptrai

I know that you asked for a trading platform that allows you to demo for at least a month. However, I want to share with you my very good impression of CMC. Back in 1995 when I started my currency trading career, I had access to both Knight Ridder and Dow Jones Telerate through the firm that I was trading with. CMC's platform reminds me very much of those data providers. You have access to Dow Jones News and more technical indicators than you can handle. You also get trading opinion from Ideaglobal. The platform is very aesthetically pleasing. It also has price alert. On the flip side, you won't get dealer commentary like you get on the Gain Capital platform. I arranged for a one on one overview of their trading platform with a service rep at CMC's New York office. I found him to be courteous and knowledgeable. The trial period for the platform only last for 14 days.

#17     Nov 5, 2005
  8. are there any fx companies theat connect to esignal charts

#18     Nov 14, 2005
  9. which fx platform changes all your charts at once like when u type in eur uds pair all my charts change to that pair not me having to change each chart one by one which is the problem i have with Oanda fx layout

#19     Nov 15, 2005
  10. eur usd

#20     Nov 15, 2005