Looking for a good clock

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mcelitetrader, Jan 24, 2006.

1. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

I need to find a good clock that I can trust and doesnt fiddle too much with my system. I have my clock in my windows xp taskbar but i want one that i can enlarge as the day closes out.

I dont want to have to look at my time and sales clock all day for the last five minutes before close. Any ideas...anyone use a good clock that they want to recommend.

2. Get a VERY big round wall clock and put it behind your monitor..ull always know what time it is

3. Well I happen to have a reaaly nice..... oh clock.... with an L... sorry, my eyes are not working too well today...:D

4. mc..why do u want to enlarge it ??

5. Get a stopwatch or a watch or clock with some type of alarm(sound). Set it for whatever time you want to be alerted. I use a watch and have it chime 2x a day for me to cut down on my size.

6. my brother in-law got me a great Christmas present this year.
    It's an atomic clock/in-door, out door thermometer.

It's pretty cool set up and the clock gets a radio signal from the Atomic clock in Ft Collins, CO...so you know you always have the correct time.
    The time display is approx 4x6in.

7. Examples: http://www.digitalgiftstore.com/clocks-acwalclochre.html

I have one of these La Crosse wall clocks and it works great

8. selecto

selecto Guest

Get Tclock.exe, and atomtime to sync it. You can look it up.

9. XP has the NTP auto-sync feature built-in ("Internet Time" tab on the date/time app)

#10     Jan 24, 2006