Looking for a good broker FXE ETF

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by ggerstein, Aug 25, 2011.

1. ggerstein

ggerstein

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am looking for any recommendations on a good broker that offers FXE (Euro Currency) ETF's preferrably using the Ninja Trader Platform. I am still learning day trading and have been trading futures in sim, but am interested in looking at ETF's as a way of starting a little smaller. Currency futures require around $10,000 to start which is a little rich for my capital at the moment. Does anyone know of a broker that does FXE or have any experience/recommendations with this particular EFT? Thank you in advance for any thoughts.

Garth Gerstein

2. hroiwer

hroiwer

As long as the postal savings can be electronic transfer.

3. As long as it doesn't become hard to borrow and you want to short it, there should be little difference among any broker that lets you trade equities.

4. Most firms (if not all) that offer ninja are FCMs. Your best-bet is to open an IB account and use their DOM or something like buttontrader.

5. ggerstein

ggerstein

Thank you to everyone who replied. I Don't meet the minimum requirements for IB as I am really just starting out, but thank you for the other ideas. I will check out buttontrader. Thank you for the help.