Looking For A Futures Prop Shop with a 50/50 split

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by millydog, Jan 10, 2009.

1. :cool:

#11     Jan 10, 2009
  2. elguapo

elguapo

do you know how old that article is.

#12     Jan 10, 2009
  3. for a while, I don't have a date...GO RAVENS! So they can play the Steelers!!!! (hopefully) :cool:

#13     Jan 10, 2009
  4. elguapo

elguapo

its old.

really old.

almost to the point of being non-relevant.

maybe if it were entitled "how to apply to a stock trading position" that'd be fine, seeing how that model isn't old hat.

#14     Jan 10, 2009
  5. elguapo

elguapo

heres an ad, randomly that couldn't illustrate my point above any better. that model as I mentioned before, its dead. I mean you'd think if you were some semi profitable guy with talent a place would take you, or had 20k to put up not 100k, it might work out. (logistically when you think about the massive desk you'd have to pay, asking for 50-100k is fairly reasonable, not 20k i mean thats just a few months desk if you're able to break even, hardly worth even signing you up) yeah not everyone asks for such a high deposit but the logic behind it is sound. and i'm not saying theres not a single shop out there that won't hire a newb, cft was just an example. but its my general point that this 50/50 split hire my noob/even mildly profitable ass is out the door for futures. stocks is obviously a different story.

Traditum Group, a leading Chicago-area interest rate futures proprietary trading firm, is seeking experienced, focused, motivated traders with a proven profitability record. If you are seasoned trader in the Agriculture markets,Cash/Basis, Forex or Energy markets, and would like to join our team contact our office via email. Our management is committed to providing a top-level trading environment including individual assessment and support, and a state-of-art trading floor to foster maximum profitability. At this time we are only seeking experienced traders with a track record of at least $250,000 per year over the last 3 years, who are interested in joining a team expanding into new markets. We offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.

#15     Jan 16, 2009