Looking for a free .pdf of this book

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dcwriter2, Apr 7, 2021.

1. RedSun

RedSun

Clearly they did some homework and retrieved the names of the people who downloaded. And those parents were happy to pay the fines in order not to appear in courts with their kids....

#41     Apr 7, 2021
  2. cesfx

cesfx

This thread is hilarious...

If I can find something online, or copy it from a friend in person, I will. Specially if it's digital. And I can't care less about what the law says.

This is not about lacking respect of the authors or the artists... This is about screwing publishers, labels and producers, who historically abused and ripped off authors and artists. And obviously governments, who add a value tax, without adding any value at all.

The world is changing. Adapt, or stay behind and watch. And don't forget... Obey

#42     Apr 8, 2021
    blueraincap and hypercube like this.
  3. RedSun

RedSun

Thumb down....

#43     Apr 8, 2021
  4. This is not right. It’s cheating. But still there are ways in which you can find a pdf to this book but still I would not recommend you to do this. It might land you in trouble my friend.

#44     May 1, 2021
  5. It seems we need some crypto for books

#45     May 2, 2021
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

that’s the justification everyone uses to pirate copyrighted content. So do you then Send a thank you note and a check to the artist?

#46     May 2, 2021
    Tradex likes this.
  7. Tradex

Tradex

From a religious point of view, stealing from a thief is still a sin.

#47     May 2, 2021
    GrowleyMonster likes this.
  8. BMK

BMK

Suppose a thief steals your car stereo and sells it. You then break into his house and take the money he got from selling your stereo. Is that still stealing?

#48     May 2, 2021
  9. Tradex

Tradex

Well, technically you cannot "steal" your own money, assuming you do not take more than the fair resale value of your stereo.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    #49     May 2, 2021
  10. Overnight

Overnight

HA! Tell that to the Federal Reserve.

#50     May 2, 2021
    Tradex likes this.