Looking for a Developer/Programmer to create a program for mutual use.

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Newmoney24, Jan 22, 2013.

1. murrica

murrica

What exactly are you bringing to the table here? The programmer will be the one to do all of the difficult work. You might not realize this, but designing and implementing such a solution is much less trivial than you might be anticipating.

Just want to confirm that you are offering no pay to the programmer?

#11     Jan 28, 2013

2. Im bringing disciplined focus, if you think that's unimportant then consider: In a study of all of the leaders in history - among all their different traits-personalities, they only shared 1 common quality- vision
    -As per Brian Tracy.

No, no pay, and if it is as simple as everyone claims it shouldn't be a big time-committment/risk for the programer,
    If it is a little more challenging like I anticipate, fine, the reward is a system that can generate a tremendous return for both of us.

#12     Jan 28, 2013
  3. gkishot

gkishot

Did you test your system with real money?

#13     Jan 28, 2013
  4. murrica

murrica

The idea is simple, but implementation is almost always more difficult.

This is part of why programmers are well-compensated.

How would it be if a top performing hedge fund or Goldman Sachs (who are already wildly profitable) tried to find a programmer to implement their system (simple or not), saying that the reward was that they get to work with them (great visionary) and gain their knowledge, but will get exactly zero pay in the process? If you have something unique to offer, you would likely guard it closely, legally protect your intellectual assets and compensate a development team appropriately.

I really do not want to be mean about this, but as a professional working in the industry, reading this kind of post is really insulting. My ideal would be to have this kind of noise removed from the forum entirely, but I will leave that to the moderators.

#14     Jan 28, 2013

5. There is a universal law of abundance- I sure hope "professionals" like you follow the trends with the greatest returns as it would help technological and economic progress for us all.
    --

And No i disagree- great leaders dont hide their mutually beneficial ideas-think Ghandi, George Washington, etc

The beauty of my system is it's common sense- but not understood yet by the masses who trust their $ to institutions or keep their investments idly sitting for years at a time, with no heed to trends or getting slow returns on their money- these are the people who would be at loss -- for the greater good of everyone though as higher returns (morally achieved) = more development which everyone benefits from

Regardless I am done responding to you.

#15     Jan 28, 2013
  6. murrica

murrica

That's fine, no response required.

I will leave it up to the readers of this thread to ascertain whether there is any comparison between George Washington or Ghandi and a guy on a forum soliciting free trading software development.

#16     Jan 28, 2013

7. Haha I didn't compare myself to them, I only pointed out the flaws in your thinking,
    Good day

#17     Jan 28, 2013
    #18     Jan 28, 2013
  9. Bob111

Bob111

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tell you what Sir...#1-the "system" is not yours,you not created something unique..like been said many times here-it's a basic stuff on kindergarden level.
    #2-do you seriously believe that it will produce better results than let say SPY?
    #3-advise-never apply "common sense" to markets. your common sense only will be visible AFTER THE FACT. you are:

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...0.0.0.82962.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac.

#19     Jan 28, 2013
  10. Bob111

Bob111

[​IMG]

#20     Jan 28, 2013