Looking for a C# programmer

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by 4EXJOE, Nov 9, 2009.

1. u rite.

I got tired of bill gates monster windoze so i made my own,

now i know every line of code, so when deres bugz, i know how to fix em.

thanks for the brilliant commentary.

here. have another do nut
    [​IMG]

#21     Nov 19, 2009
  2. Damn, I was thinking to build an IDE allowing to create strategy using visual programming just like Alphacet does, that was 3, 4 years ago when I had this thought but got carry away by day jobs.

Now I still want make one and give it for free. Why? because I need one like that for myself and I can't afford alphacet. btw, there are a slew of other stuff I want to build to it, such as those only heard in institutional market yet largely ignored in retailed market, however already commoditized nowadays.

#22     Feb 4, 2010
  3. I came across your posting while searching for traders looking for programmers. I know its been a long time since your original post, but are you still in market looking for C# programmers ?

#23     Jun 3, 2011
  4. I spent a year searching out a proficient and well motivated team to work on quant development. After 7 months of limited success, I threw in the towel and just learned to code myself, and for this I'm a much happier and productive duck.

#24     Jun 8, 2011
  5. januson

januson

Please be quiet.... :cool: I see absolutely no point in defending your opinion... think about it :D

#25     Jun 9, 2011
  6. I can't believe you guys can teach yourself to program in two months.

I tried to teach myself visual basic. i read all the books like 'idiots guide to visual basic' and a bunch of other stuff.

I never go past the "Hello World' or the clock tutorial. It'a hyroglifix to me. I just can't do it.

What's the secret?

Runningbear

#26     Jun 9, 2011
  7. Having a brain helps.

#27     Jun 9, 2011
  8. Yeah, I knew there was a trick to it.

Runningbear:(

#28     Jun 9, 2011
  9. I can disclose one little secret,but it`ll cost you a lot...

#29     Jun 9, 2011
  10. Here's one for free: Hire a local college professor. If no one is willing, try a senior undergrad student, cheaper, and possibly more motivated. As long as their thoughts are organized and they communicate well, anything .net should be a snap, and then c+ may be a bit slower, but possible.

#30     Jun 10, 2011