Looking for a broker with no minimum fee per execution

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Barbaris, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Barbaris

Barbaris

Hello,

could you advise an broker which has no minimum fee per execution. I use Sterling for HFT.

2. lightspeed

3. I use a fork to eat soup.

4. now now... sterling has come a LONG way in the past few years - but as far as I know.... yeah it's still using a fork to eat soup.

I think they are now multi-threaded. I know their API has gotten much more robust. Would be great for them to publish these things though.

5. Barbaris

Barbaris

I am a beginner in algotrading. Thank you for comments.

sorry for my imperfect English

I just tried to use my new algorithm through IB and was very surprised about execution of standard 100 shares. They offer only SMART route for API but finally I got 0,51-0,89 $ per trade of 100 shares in spite of it was only adding liquidity limit orders.Then I found out 0.7$ minimum fee per transaction and nonpredictable commission on SMART route.

I asked IB to consider of declining the minimum fee for algo but they told me there is no discussion about it in any case.

I would be very grateful if you advise to newbie an useful platform for collecting net spread strategy.

6. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

We charge a per share fee with no minimum ticket charge. If you're monthly volume is good, and you can fund a portfolio margin account, send me an e-mail with your contact information and some details about your account size and volumes and we can discuss it later today.

Bob