Looking for a Better FX Broker/Dealer

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ZoneTrooper, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Regarding www.forex-swiss.com ;

They adverstise 2 pips on all the majors ; how does this fit
    with a 3 pips rebate ?!

Can't you open direct an account with them instead of their
    IB's ?

they don't engage in individual pricing ?
    how fast are executions ?
    suppose you open a 500:1 leveraged position, when do
    they liquidate your position ?

#11     Dec 2, 2005
  2. I dont trust these guys.

#12     Feb 16, 2006
  3. this thread is cluttered with spam; I hope n00bs are alert enough to realize it.

#13     Feb 16, 2006
  4. carlito

carlito

None of thes 2 brokers is regulated by european law or switzerland laws (so beware!) who are better for the customer than us laws (look at refco!), for the moment i trade with an american broker cmsfx and it is ok but sooner or later i will open another account in europa or switzerland : in these countries brokers are repsonsible of your funds, have insurance mimimum upt to 50 000 euros) and are forced to give you back these funds, very different from usa situation for sure.
    A good broker in switzerland is realtime forex, reliable and safe, but low leverage (1/40), and higher spread than the 2 brokers you talk about in this thtread.

#14     Feb 24, 2006
  5. zoltrix

zoltrix

True - they are not regulated anywhere and are part of the same mafia, NFA had a few complaints about them.

You'll never see your money again as their banks don't want to deal with money laundering/ proceeds of crime, it’s a criminal offence.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60285&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

#15     Feb 24, 2006