Looking for a 155€ (170$) investor

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Adrig, Jun 26, 2020.

1. trdes

trdes

I'd say psychology is the biggest factor demo vs live. But when using the rithmic demo paper trading, there was not a very wide margin between the demo results and live results (trading both at the same time in the same environment).

Nothing even remotely close that would change the macro outcome of demo vs live. Not saying it's that way with every demo system or that someone's strategy couldn't be so tight that any deviation of that would turn it into a losing strategy. Just saying that was my experience.

#31     Jun 27, 2020
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

Every couple of weeks that famous Mike Tyson quote gets posted and here I go with it:

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth."

Demo trading is a plan, till " .... they get punched in the mouth"

#32     Jun 27, 2020
  3. d08

d08

Human behavior isn't the same with demo as you know there's a "reset account" button at your fingertips.

#33     Jun 27, 2020
    Snuskpelle likes this.
  4. #34     Jun 27, 2020
  5. JSOP

JSOP

If you can't even come up with a way to make just $170, you shouldn't be trading. Stick with your university education, graduate and get a real job.

#35     Jun 28, 2020
  6. JSOP

JSOP

That trading company with the $170 for trader admission test's a good cover for scam though. Ah well, we need entertainment on ET once in a while.

#36     Jun 28, 2020
  7. JSOP

JSOP

CFA is not a degree; it's a designation.

#37     Jun 28, 2020
  8. ZBZB

ZBZB

Www.daveramsey.com recommends pizza delivery. You can start today and make $1500 a month.

#38     Jun 28, 2020
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

OMG !

You must have heard about all the unemployment benefits plus an additional $600 dollars per week to come here and then ask for a little piece of that pie. :D

Find yourself an American gal that's unemployed and then marry her...ask her for the money.

File for divorce after the stimulus package runs out / not extended.

Yet, if you're in the U.S...easier route for you to get your own money without asking other ET members. By the way, at least you're up front about it...Bravo !!!

I've run into several trolls here at ET, a few of them long time members, that have done similar via private message in asking me to fund them. After I said no...they laid low for awhile and then begin trolling me here in the public and posting not so nice messages about me.

Unreal what goes on here and your public post reveals a lot of crap that goes on behind closed doors.

As my old man use to tell beggars on the streets in Chicago after he had a hard day of work at the CME exchange...

Go get a job.

Fast forward back to the futures @ https://www.gofundme.com/

Make sure you show those pretty excel screenshots to get funded much faster.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    #39     Jun 28, 2020
  10. 931

Saving dog or cat limb that is about to get ampultated is probably better story for goFundMe.
    People are more likely to feel compassion for animals IMO.
    And it seems there are many of those stories.

#40     Jun 28, 2020
    wrbtrader likes this.