Looking capital for system

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by elabunsky, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Hi,

I'm looking capital for trading system that can work BitMex or Derebit (because they paid for MM).
    This is stat arb MM system backtested during the 1 month. System do not have stops - change position logic only.

Estimate backtest for BitMex. Execution based on strong conditions - trade price over the limit order price.

Please, DM me if you have intresting.

Regards,
    Eugene.

• PnL.png
      PnL.png
      File size:
      13 KB
      Views:
  2. jharmon

jharmon

A whole month of backtesting.

Amazing. Genius.

Do you do carpet?

CALLumbus likes this.
  3. Peter10

Peter10

one month is not enough for backtesting

4. We do not have more tick data collected (5 crypto exchanges quotes).
    But the system made over the 5000 trades during this period and it's allow suppose that system is stable. Of course need more time for prove - I agree. We can manage risks only for now.

5. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

You are asking for capital for a system that trades with unregistered brokers who do OTC transactions and probably internalize their entire flow. Put your own drachmas first.

rb7, CALLumbus and jharmon like this.
  6. I'm not USA citizen and do not live in USA. What's the problem?

7. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Please read my post again. It has NOTHING to do with your location, but the nature of the operation of the brokers and it's registration.

8. Handle123

Handle123

Anyone with half a brain would require 3 years of real time trading of a CTA backed with statements. Only those who are naïve and filled with thoughts of tanning by the beach be dumb enough to be beta funder. Try people living in Florida, think they many seniors on fixed incomes waiting to be screwed over.

jharmon likes this.
  9. traider

traider

How do you simulate queue position and fills as you are using limit orders.

10. Sent order over best ask/bid price (+$1) and then waiting when last trade price will be over (lower) limit price.
    One order is active one time.

#10     Mar 5, 2019