Looking Behind the Curtain; The Real Conspiracy.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by patchie, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Here's a clip of his "Great Convergence of Cycles."

#31     Apr 18, 2009
  2. You have the cart before the horse - you are in effect saying, "He went to jail, so he must be guilty." If you read the article - that is one of his points - even in America, you can go to jail and not have been proven guilty. From the article - he was in jail for contempt of court - not giving up more money - even though there were no claims against him. I do not know the truthfulness of that - I am just restating what the article said.

With the above info in hand - yeah, I would probably be a ranting fool too, if I had been beaten in prison...having been in prison for no apparent reason (at least in his eyes).

-gastropod

#32     Apr 18, 2009
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

That's true for just about every business for profit....Does he think Msft plays nice or big sugar doesn't dump chemicals or big pharma doesnt grease fda wheels...It's all about the money at any cost...

#33     Apr 18, 2009
  4. Exactly. Garbage from a nutter but still lapped up by some .. losers or drifts going nowhere. LOL.:D

#34     Apr 18, 2009
  5. #35     Apr 18, 2009
  6. sjfan

sjfan

No. That's not what I'm saying. My point is, almost everyone in prison (to paraphrase a well known movie) has a story about how they are innocent. Unless there's some extraordinary or at least convincing proof, it's pretty rational to consider believe in the far more likely scenario.

Has he got proof for any of this? No. In that case, it's far more likely that he is exaggerating than not.

Further, you completely ignore my point about conspiracies; If there is such a global, powerful, and all consuming consipracy of highest order - how come he is able to manage to escape it? That they are so incompetent in shutting him up, yet able to run what is otherwise the most impressive secret operation in existence?

The probability that he is right is pretty low. If this were a trade, would you take it?

#36     Apr 18, 2009
  7. Bump.

Coincidence?

#37     Apr 19, 2009