Looking Behind the Curtain; The Real Conspiracy.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by patchie, Apr 16, 2009.

1. What was the time cube guy, any references?

#11     Apr 16, 2009
  2. Armstrong is thought provoking if nothing else. I seem to recall his cycle work was a bit off recently though.

#12     Apr 16, 2009
  3. sjfan

sjfan

#13     Apr 16, 2009
  4. sjfan

sjfan

If by thought provoking you mean bat shit insane. His writing is incredibly ill-structured conspiracy-theory drivel that's down right self serving (in connection with the law suit over what, in my opinion, was over improper fund structuring)

#14     Apr 16, 2009
  5. achilles28

achilles28

That's right. Its all economic warfare.

#15     Apr 16, 2009
  6. The reply from ET members in reference to this article seem to be from a bunch of babbling buffoons. A group of teenagers trying to distract.

#16     Apr 16, 2009
  7. I thought these banks had to be Investment Banks or Bank Holding Companies, can they be both at the same time?

#17     Apr 16, 2009
  8. Actually, in reality, there is no doubt that Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan are the blessed amongst us in the eyes of the U.S. Government.

There is nothing our dearest Treasury Department, the 'independent' Federal Reserve, or Congress or the Executive Branches of government WOULD NOT DO for either one.

#18     Apr 16, 2009
  9. achilles28

achilles28

When the Federal Reserve is owned by the same people appointed to the Treasury (Bankers and Wallstreeters), is it any wonder the Taxpayer is taken over the barrel for the Bankers profit?

Public Government has been Commandeered by Private Bankers.

Anyone who fails to grasp that after the 12.8 Trillion Dollar raping is an idiot.

#19     Apr 16, 2009
  10. sjfan

sjfan

I'm sorry - were we supposed to take this nut case seriously? The fella went to jail in connection to securities reg violation and has a clear axe to grind; not to mention his writing reads like the rambling of a paranoid narcissist.

Are you him?

#20     Apr 16, 2009