Looking Behind the Curtain; The Real Conspiracy.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by patchie, Apr 16, 2009.

1. patchie

patchie

Looking Behind the Curtain; The Real Conspiracy.

By: Martin Armstrong; Former Chairman of Princeton Economics Int'l.

Many people have written asking about Goldman Sachs and it's conspiracy to control the Financial Markets. I have even been asked whether I believe that the attempt to assassinate me of May 10, 2007, was connected to Goldman Sachs? Let me explain this subject very carefully. I realize that there is a storm cloud brewing with conspiracy stories with Goldman Sachs at the center. These theories are not perhaps absolutely correct, but they are not far off either.

The entire document can be found here:

http://investigatethesec.com/drupal-5.5/?q=node/656

2. I can't wait to read this article. Goldman Sachs is conspiring to assassinate economists. lmao. :D

3. sjfan

sjfan

That's the most hilariously incoherent document I've ever read; good times - almost as good as the Time Cube guy.

4. lulz.

5. Goldman Sachs is a front company for the CIA.

6. sjfan

sjfan

Nah, that's what they want you to think. Goldman is really a front for the roswell aliens who were sent to colonize earth by steeling our vital vital body fluids.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Pure grain alcohol and rainwater :D

8. sjfan

sjfan

This dude has joined ET.... let the good time begin.

9. jordanf

jordanf

Actually, the CIA is a front company for Goldman Sachs.

10. sjfan

sjfan

And the author of the conspiracy theory is actually no other than Blankfein, the head of Goldman Sachs! Has anyone ever seen them in the same room together?! I think not!! He even tried to commit suicide to make it took like an assassination. How devious!!

#10     Apr 16, 2009