Looking back over my journey = NAUSEA!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by JamesEM, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Commend you on this!11 years, your well done.

God speed!

#41     Dec 3, 2017
    JamesEM likes this.
  2. JamesEM

JamesEM

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that, through all the personal HELL I've been through in the last couple of years or so (those who have read my posts from late '16/early '17 will know what I'm talking about..), I've still managed to find myself back into a FUNDED account at TST!!!

This time, I did it with even lower draw-down and better day-to-day risk and *emotional* management (VERY important for me!). I like my chances of drawing fairly regular checks from this account.

So, now that I feel I've accomplished what I set out to do this year, and we can't trade funded accounts 'til the 2nd of January 2018, I'm going to take a much deserved rest (and hit the gym!).

P.S. Still got the other FTP cooking...but that'll have to go on the backburner for a bit.

#42     Dec 19, 2017
    vanzandt, algofy and Xela like this.
  3. Xela

Xela

Very happy to hear it, James! And congratulations ... wishing you a good break over the holidays, continual easing of all your problems, and successful trading with that account in January. :cool:

#43     Dec 19, 2017
    fordewind and JamesEM like this.
  4. JamesEM

JamesEM

Thank you very much Xela! You are always so kind...thanks for the much needed moral support. If we don't exchange words again, I hope you have a nice relaxing festive period :)

#44     Dec 19, 2017
    Xela likes this.
  5. Gambit

Gambit

Haha! Agreed. Let's keep church and trading separate.

#45     Dec 19, 2017
    Xela likes this.