Looking back over my journey = NAUSEA!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by JamesEM, Nov 30, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Great Grandma Zandy was almost burnt at the stake and run out of Eastern Europe for being a Gypsy fortune teller. For real.
    Its in the blood I guess.
    Good luck my friend. :fistbump::thumbsup:

#31     Dec 2, 2017
    JamesEM likes this.
  2. JamesEM

JamesEM

Hey Pekelo!

No, long and short trading 6A, 6B and 6C (Australian $, British £ and Canadian $). Today (Fri 1st Dec) was a small loser.

#32     Dec 2, 2017
  3. JamesEM

JamesEM

"For now" (it's been 11.33 years already! LOL!) I'm enjoying it. It's like my spiritual practice...a meditation of sorts.

If I stay present and don't push away "unfavourable" circumstances or cling to "favourable" ones, I'm free to follow what the market is telling me, filtered through the lens of a simple, logical edge. That's all I need to be mindful of now and so having that chart session is useful outside of financial gain.

#33     Dec 2, 2017
    Xela and fordewind like this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

There's an old joke about Bass players:
    How many bass players does it take to change a lightbulb?
    ....Zero.
    The piano player does it with his left hand. ;)

#34     Dec 2, 2017
  5. JamesEM

JamesEM

LOL...not a fan of the bass then?!

By the way, what did you see in the posts/vids..? Was it really Grandma Zandy... or you just watched me dance..?:p:rolleyes:

#35     Dec 2, 2017
  6. JamesEM

JamesEM

Interestingly, 88% (87.99..) of the last two weeks of profits came from short trades. 58.33% of the trades taken were shorts... I'd love to be able to get the stats for the prior two weeks too but I lost all my data after having Windows 8 go corrupt on me!

#36     Dec 2, 2017
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Purely Gg Z. Intuition.
    The bass is cool no doubt. And fun. But a piano is more intimate....
    Its funny... Dealmaker here posts mega-million dollar mansions for sale and when you take the photo tour...nearly every one of those estates has a grand piano.

88 simple keys right in front of you.... and the greatest compositions of all time have been written right there. Its a very powerful feeling. Very powerful. g/l

#37     Dec 2, 2017
    JamesEM likes this.
  8. maxpi

maxpi

No Atheists in foxholes either

#38     Dec 2, 2017
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Live trading does indeed make my stomach churn... so i went towards automation; now coding causes nausea so I took a long break to play with amateur radio. That hobby has become very computer-centric since last I was active. Now I'm trying to get the SDR software to talk to the remote base software, and the digital mode software to work with the logging software, and the logging software to work with the electronic log of the world service and feeling a little seasick actually...

#39     Dec 2, 2017
  10. soulfire

soulfire

I don't know about that...

Any trader that has been caught on the wrong side of a massive market move and faces a humongous loss or even ruination if the market doesn't reverse often exhibit newfound deep spirituality and the realization that praying goes hand in hand with trading at that point. :D

#40     Dec 2, 2017