Looking back over my journey = NAUSEA!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by JamesEM, Nov 30, 2017.

1. ironchef

ironchef

Give him credit. Even in a good market, he still needs to take money from losers (some of us) to be a winner.

#21     Dec 1, 2017
    JamesEM likes this.
  2. I PMed him it was a joke but as he lived in London he probably got the english humour.I hope all of us get rich but more importantly receive the free gift of eternal life actualised by belief that jesus christ is god who became flesh and lived a sinless life that none of us can and so his sacrifice became a fitting substitutionary atonement and his death,burial and resurrection paid for all our sins past,present and future (the gift IS eternal life and therefore once received can not be lost)

#22     Dec 2, 2017
    JamesEM likes this.
  3. For me now is the issue to outsource this bullshit to someone, so i would never even look at the bullshit charts no more.Couldn`t find any trustworthy so far...

#23     Dec 2, 2017
    JamesEM likes this.
  4. Xela

Xela

I thought you might be interested to know that the forum kindly provides a separate folder called "Religion and Spirituality" so that the expression of religious belief doesn't need to intrude into discussions about trading: https://www.elitetrader.com/et/forums/religion-and-spirituality.82/

#24     Dec 2, 2017
    trendo, JamesEM, yiehom and 1 other person like this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Hallelujah, sing it sister!

#25     Dec 2, 2017
    JamesEM and Xela like this.
  6. yiehom

yiehom

No religion, no wars !

#26     Dec 2, 2017
    JamesEM likes this.
  7. One day does not make a bear market...
    any smart trader long in the morning would have stopped-and-reversed and made a handsome profit.

#27     Dec 2, 2017
    _eug_ and JamesEM like this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sure, but I am curious if his success is due to being right in the right market*. Lots of people fall into this trap in the late 90s...

*nothing wrong with that as long as the trader is aware of it

#28     Dec 2, 2017
    JamesEM likes this.
  9. JamesEM

JamesEM

Haha - thanks for the passionate response Vanz!! :) And for checking out my channel...

"I promise you, from your posts and your vids... I KNOW you'll make it talk. Its in you."

I'm curious to know what you saw exactly in my posts and vids that gave you this feeling??

Not sure if you've checked out my dance videos, MJ tribute stuff etc. But I literally LIVE for music, dance and art in general (hence why I became a professional chef). It's in my blood - my father was a DJ, one of his children from another marriage is a professional drummer, his grandson is (at least was several years ago) Britain's youngest cello player etc.

To be honest, I feel a bit naked after this comment as you've seen right through to the core of my being! I've already got a plan, not the piano but the Bass. At the risk of sounding full of myself, I feel the same re: "you'll make it talk". It's something I have to do. I've done it with my body, now I want to do it with an instrument.

Thanks for your comment - make yourself visible on the channel! Or e-mail, twitter etc. Would love to connect.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    #29     Dec 2, 2017
  10. JamesEM

JamesEM

LOL...no comment :rolleyes:

#30     Dec 2, 2017