Look who's out of jail

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Apr 23, 2012.

1. While I don't think the blacks calling for his head, or that of the judge, are representative of the entire community, they would do well to remember that this same system is the one that let's black suspects out on bail as they await trial. All but the most henious of criminals should be given the opportunity to make bail.
    Just goes to show people don't mind a lynching so long as it's not their guy getting strung up.

#11     Apr 23, 2012
  2. I'm watching all these Blacks build up an incredible amount of ill-will. I lived in an area that went Black. Gangbangers drove real slow and killed people that passed them. It was disrespectful... White people got robbed and killed every week and were abandoning property and moving out as fast as they could. Black women blocked the aisles in stores with their elbows sticking way out. If I asked them to move they would yell about harassment and if I shoved their elbow out of the way they would get on the phone and call their gangbanger children.... I don't think this is going to work for them much longer, Pride goes before a fall.

Nobody cares about repatriations for slavery, in fact some repatriations for burnt cities under the watchful eyes of Reverends King and Jackson [look up liberation theology] seems like a good starting point to my way of thinking...

#12     Apr 23, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet the bleeding hearts can't understand why most whites would rather not live near African descendants.

#13     Apr 23, 2012
  4. Frankly, the "authorities" brought that on themselves by sending the message that anarchy is OK by doing nothing about the bounty on Zimmerman and the police car that was shot up, letting a mob shut down the police station, etc.

#14     Apr 23, 2012
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

In other news ... as I stated earlier the Sanford town council was set to vote on a severance package for the former police chief in late April. It appears that they have come to an arrangement where the former police chief has agreed to resign rather than be fired.

Sanford, Fla., chief to resign; officials must OK
    http://www.wral.com/news/story/11014335/

The vote on this "personnel matter" will take place behind closed doors this afternoon. I expect an agreement has been struck and financial package offered. Resigning rather than being fired will likely allow the police chief to be hired by another local town in Florida, so taking a deal to resign is in his best interest.

I will also note that the local prosecutor who failed to properly pursue the case before the state took it over is still on a leave of absence and is probably next on the chopping block.

#15     Apr 23, 2012
  6. I know plenty of those bleeding hearts. They pay through the nose to send their kids to all white private schools. They pay huge prices to live in safe, all white neighborhoods. They work in cushy law firm or lobbying jobs, where they drive their mercedes or BMWs to private garage parking everyday. They scratch each others' backs to get high pay jobs for their spoiled kids.

Then they turn around and lecture working class people about how "diversity makes us stronger" and how "racism is a disease" and the "public schools are society's foundation" and "we must restrict use of private cars to save the planet" and all the other hypocritical BS they come out with.

Most of them have never met a black, except maybe for some ultra privileged affirmative action types like Obama. They even have south american maids and gardeners. They would rather go through the hassle of bringing in someone from Peru than hiring a black to be in their house. But they are morally superior, after all didn't they vote for Obama?

#16     Apr 23, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

100% accurate.

#17     Apr 23, 2012
  8. #18     Apr 23, 2012
  9. Did you become obsessed with Zionism when your mommy told you your dad's Jewish boss fired him?

#19     Apr 23, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes it did, in fact I've been authorized by the spirit on Obama Bin Laden himself to instruct you to strap on a very large bomb vest and self destruct at your earliest convenience. Allah is great!

#20     Apr 23, 2012