Look what you did to real estate? Doing the same to market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 26, 2008.

1. wow I really think day7793 just fucking quoted himself!!!!

#41     Mar 3, 2008
  2. I am right, right?

#42     Mar 3, 2008
  3. dsq

dsq

yes you are correct about gay7793...he should jump off the nearest skyscraper or hopefully his hometown has a subway system...also if he lives near a freeway overpass,that would suffice.

#43     Mar 3, 2008
  4. LOL Ya, He was flaming himself :D :D

#44     Mar 3, 2008
  5. What is this thread doing in the trading forum? This belongs in "psychology" (therapy) if anything.

#45     Mar 3, 2008
  6. Thats from the guy who has a whole 2 thousand dollars in his trading acount by his own admission. Its funny how many times he runs into problems in trades where his broker screwed up or he didnt get filled for one bs reason or another. The same pack of lies he posts about trading now apply to his fantasy real estate transactions.

#46     Mar 3, 2008
  7. Oh MY GOD!!!!!

Look at what you guys did!!! To Real Estate, and now to Stocks

Day777 is right! Please stop!

Unicorns and Lollipops and Rainbows...

[​IMG]

#47     Mar 3, 2008
  8. I woke up this morning feeling unusually chipper. My day got even better after seeing that day7793 is such a confused, paranoid, deluded soul that he has starting attacking his own posts!...Then a few hours later who graces et again with his unbelievably inept presence????Stocktrader3 or whatever is back! Still drinking the kudlow kool-aid and in even more bitter denial. Does this mean the end is near? Surely these are 2 of the dreaded four horseman?? Those 2, plus any sighting of gary busey and gary coleman together, i'm going underground! Welcome back stucktrader it will be a pleasure watching you make a complete jackass of yourself again....cheers

#48     Mar 3, 2008