Look what you did to real estate? Doing the same to market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Day is Stockturder's viral, mutant half-brother-sister-twin :eek:

#31     Feb 28, 2008
  2. Can you shut up ? There is nothing of value you contributed. These attacks mean beans to me, you can't even ruffle my feathers.

#32     Feb 28, 2008
  3. Very good short day huh Day7793!!

#33     Feb 28, 2008
  4. You're probably going to want to stay short, too. I suspect that the Dow will hit 10,300 before it hits 13,000.

#34     Feb 28, 2008
  5. That is called " fortune-telling". You become an emotional chimpanzee who does things because he " feels" a certain way. Objectivity gets thrown out the window with the bath water.

Get used to Technical tools and using empirical data and looking at reality the way it’s presented to you. How would you like your doctor to evaluate your health based on how he " feels" about it rather than doing tests and using laboratory results?

You don't know where this market is head or do you? Read my Technical analysis on the thread " Too risky to short this market..." may be that will do you good.

#35     Mar 2, 2008
  6. Sigh...yuo again.

Let's see, day7795, right?

I'm guessing this means yuo're just over 21?

THERE'S real perspective!

#36     Mar 2, 2008
  7. Come back with some intellectualism till than you are a tizzy doll in my hands, I pluck your arms and legs at will. Go see a shrink if life isn’t worth living in America cause lots of your sick and ill compatriots are doing the same. Some medication will do you good.

Here are some things, you need to read today on Yahoo.com

“Housing crisis is putting off buyers.” ..

same as people on ET tanking their own stock market for the worse. Here are a few things you need to read while these idiots staying off buying real estate that it is shaking the markets for you which in turn you are spooking to the worse by your own brand of negativity in the US today.

" One sign that more people are choosing to remain in rental apartments while they wait out the slump comes from Equity Residential, one of the largest U.S. apartment owners. Fewer people have been moving out of its apartments -- last year 63.3 percent of its units changed hands, down from 64.9 percent in 2006.

"Turnover is slowing and the rate of moving out for home purchase we also saw slow throughout 2007," said Fred Tuomi, president of property management at the Chicago-based company, who oversees about 150,000 apartments nationwide.

And population projections by the National Association of Realtors suggest hundreds of thousands of young Americans are sitting out the housing market entirely -- neither buying nor renting.

"There's probably 700,000, maybe 800,000 people out there that are not getting into the market either as a renter or as a homebuyer," said Walter Molony, spokesman for the NAR. "Where are these folks? They're out there, they've got jobs. Some of them are moving back with their parents, never left the house, they're doubling up with roommates."

#37     Mar 2, 2008
  8. Real estate has become a millstone around one's neck today in March 2008 in America instead as a way to build wealth and have a place of refuge and shelter. Most people are horrified at the prospects of owning a home, while they choose to camp out in one bed room apartments, washing clothes at local Laundromat with other losers and foregoing all those tax benefits and write offs. Little these idiot brains know that the average price of a home doubles in 10 years as you can check the data going back 100 years. Homes are standing vacant while the citizens of this country are on a purchase boycott threatening the economy to into a full-blown recession...

I admire the courage of an average American citizen. Lots of fortitude and vision stuffed into his cerebral outpost.

#38     Mar 2, 2008
  9. pitz

pitz

That's simply not true, asstard. Traditionally the rate of return on housing hasn't been any higher than inflation, and that's before you include maintenance inputs. Inflation has been nowhere near 7.2% (rule of 72) required for a house to double in 10 years as you would suggest.

#39     Mar 3, 2008
  10. day7793

03-02-08 07:47 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from day7793:

Can you shut up ? There is nothing of value you contributed. These attacks mean beans to me, you can't even ruffle my feathers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come back with some intellectualism till than you are a tizzy doll in my hands, I pluck your arms and legs at will. Go see a shrink if life isn’t worth living in America cause lots of your sick and ill compatriots are doing the same. Some medication will do you good.

Here are some things, you need to read today on Yahoo.com

“Housing crisis is putting off buyers.” ..

same as people on ET tanking their own stock market for the worse. Here are a few things you need to read while these idiots staying off buying real estate that it is shaking the markets for you which in turn you are spooking to the worse by your own brand of negativity in the US today.

" One sign that more people are choosing to remain in rental apartments while they wait out the slump comes from Equity Residential, one of the largest U.S. apartment owners. Fewer people have been moving out of its apartments -- last year 63.3 percent of its units changed hands, down from 64.9 percent in 2006.

"Turnover is slowing and the rate of moving out for home purchase we also saw slow throughout 2007," said Fred Tuomi, president of property management at the Chicago-based company, who oversees about 150,000 apartments nationwide.

And population projections by the National Association of Realtors suggest hundreds of thousands of young Americans are sitting out the housing market entirely -- neither buying nor renting.

"There's probably 700,000, maybe 800,000 people out there that are not getting into the market either as a renter or as a homebuyer," said Walter Molony, spokesman for the NAR. "Where are these folks? They're out there, they've got jobs. Some of them are moving back with their parents, never left the house, they're doubling up with roommates."

did he just quote himself here?

#40     Mar 3, 2008