Look what you did to real estate? Doing the same to market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 26, 2008.

1. jjk2

jjk2

i dont understand. what do you want out of this? that you are a born-genius of the markets and you are a god-send gift to earth where you can correctly time the market?? :confused: if so, why bother further defiling this forum? why not go start a hedge fund and make billions and im pretty sure smart people like you would get paid very well in banks?

or are you just masochistic individual which loves trolling around all day about your paper profits?

#21     Feb 27, 2008
  2. You are an attention starved home body queer kid.

Get some therapy.

#22     Feb 27, 2008
  3. If he is not stockturder3 then you can be sure they both have the same mother and father.

#23     Feb 27, 2008

4. You are such a snob.

If you are so discontent why not leave and donot come back? Why do you whine all day?

#24     Feb 27, 2008
  5. Landis82 is one of the most intelligent and clearly successful people on this entire site, and you are possibly in the top 3 worst posters here.

#25     Feb 27, 2008

6. He may be but he didnot make an intelligent comment. People who personally attack are amply rewarded by me. I take extra care of them, handle them with piriority. Just take a pot shot at me and see what happens next.... to you.

#26     Feb 28, 2008

7. You are the board's CERTIFIED IDIOT.

You donot know these Feds. They are a tough bunch, it takes a cruise ship to make a wide turn, but when it turns it doesnot stops there... Feds will not stop cutting rates till the economy is casting a clean shadow. I have seen them in our mortgage banking business what they do. When they start raising rates they donot stop either. Last time they raised rates 18 times when they clobbered our real estate market with it. Now they will keep lowering till real estate come backs and credit problems vanish.

Sorry to bust your delusions about a recession coming this year. It does not happens in election years.

#27     Feb 28, 2008
  8. day.....you are soundly beaten....go AWAY...I amsure(sic) youretardted(sic)...goaway(sic)... and oh yes landis is way better than you

#28     Feb 28, 2008
  9. oh shit I failed to notice you had the balls to answer my 1st question....you actually are on a short bus...cheers tardy!

#29     Feb 28, 2008
  10. ok I left you more than enough rope to leave...I know you are full of shit...now everyone does....go away before I really take you down...Ask the real posters here...I win...it almost sounds like you are a racist...you don't fool me, you are WAY TO STUPID

#30     Feb 28, 2008