Look what this guy twittered Jon Najarian (Dr. J).

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jackpearson, Feb 17, 2011.

1. "how is it that you always own every stock that shoots up 8% and never in the ones that miss or down that day? Please tell
    about 4 hours ago via TweetDeck"

thats a good question. those guys are all fos.

2. I'm surprised Dr. J wrote back to him.

3. shit, you need someone else to ask those questions?

The win rate on stocktwits is well over 90%, do you believe that too?

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

What did he say?

5. ammo

ammo

jon takes advantage of options,if a 25 stock is rumored to go to 35 and everyone/someone buys 7000 30 calls,they have to pay up and the 30's are way out of sinc john sells em and buys the lower strike or maybe 2 on a convoluted spread,when every thing jacks back in line ,he takes it off at a profit,he's always hedged waiting for back to normal,when he says he owns it, he has a spread on

6. He's the reason I stopped watching the show. Macke was at least funny. If he were to sit there with a "deer in the headlights" stare every time CNBC asks him what his opinion of a stock is, I might start watching again. But just as long as he's not allowed to talk. In fact, I think I would learn more if Erin B. sat in his spot wearing just a bikini. Something to think about CNBC if you're reading this. If you run a website, you shouldn't be allowed to be on the show.

7. If he "owns it" it's a long. In your example he'd be short the call backspread, and that's not long. It's more than semantics.

8. Hot rumor: one of the fast money guys is currently having sex with that melissa lee host. Which one do you think it is

#10     Feb 18, 2011