Look what the Zionists have turned your country into

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Hi sameeh

Can you tell me whether a fanatic Muslim gets more heaven points for blowing up a non-Muslim infidel (i..e someone who is Christian, Buddhist, Catholic, Hindu, agnostic, etc) or another Muslim who he believes is an infidel (i.e. a Muslim who doesn't believe in the correct version of Islam as defined by the bomber).

I notice that fanatic Muslims blow each other up almost as much as they blow up non-Muslims. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

#31     Apr 30, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Hello IShopAtPublix,

There is no difference between you and me on the potential problems that would arise as a result of having more than two parties. I too think that the more parties in the parliament the more problems this would cause (legislative problems, obstruction of the decision making process, etc.)

My only point was that I do not like the way US media report on political issues.

Regards

#32     Apr 30, 2009
  3. I do not know traderNIK! Ask the guy who blew the Oklahoma Fedral building.

It is so funny how all of you (2 cell brains) assumed that I am a fanatic Muslim just for the simple fact that I oppose Israel. It shows how shalow you guys are.

#33     Apr 30, 2009
  4. Outed...

LOL!!!

Good show...

#34     Apr 30, 2009
  5. :D :D

#35     Apr 30, 2009
  6. Question

1) Are you saying you are NOT Muslim? There are few other world groups opposing Israel besides them. In fact, Islam is about the only world religion that is at war with every other religion (christianity (many places), and itself (Shiite against sunni vs. kurd vs. etc.)

2) If you are not Muslim, are you willing to take a solemn oath, and say publicly you disavow Allah, and his "prophet" Muhammad here and now on this forum? Otherwise, why are you bringing it up - to pretend you are not?

3) Would you not think that most people would consider your constant rants against Israel on ET as fanatical???

===> If it walks like a "fanatic Muslim" and talks like a "fanatic Muslim" then what are we supposed to conclude???

And by the way, that is shalLow (two Ls). I suppose one of your 2 brain cells blew a fuse... :D

#36     Apr 30, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

He said he wasn't a fanatic Muslim. He didn't say he wasn't a Muslim at all. A small adjective ''fanatic'' can make a difference.

Regards

#37     Apr 30, 2009
    #38     Apr 30, 2009
  9. Tom B

Tom B

Your posts discredit you.

#39     Apr 30, 2009
  10. Your opinion and I respect it!

#40     Apr 30, 2009