Look...Now that riskarb has been banned several weeks now can he come back?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Apr 15, 2006.

1. i actually have a great deal of respect towards mods...they are volunteerin' to do a very, very tough job; guess u noticed there's no much competition'n'cues from applicants, innit? wud u give up most of u free time'n'be prepared to be insulted'n'provoked on a regular basis for nothin[?]

no u wudn't, so cut da crap'n' appreciate what they doin' cuz, frankly, they deserve a lot of praise imo....also many of those with whom im usually in contact have been extremely helpful with me'n'always sort out every single problem i had...kudos to u chaos, u da best! and kudos to roberk'n'chiguy as well.

#21     Apr 15, 2006
  2. How many times has Magna been brought up in this feedback forum?

Baron needs to take note...In some cases the very fact of being brought up means that you are doing your job...but in the case of Good moderation it should be silent...

This ego challenge between a mod and a guest is so wrong...

Let by gones be by gones....let riskarbs handle back and forgive many times over and over....be gracious and merciful...

look...try it my way....you will have a better forum...

I do not know why I intimidate SpyderTrader...I think he thinks I am racist and has has it out for me...I posted a linen thread in chit chat last year...

Michael B.

#22     Apr 15, 2006
  3. With all due respect to Riskarb, he wasn't banned for a childish reason. He apologized and everyone else involved has moved on (including Riskarb). I recommend you do the same. Since you find yourself unable to do so, I recommend expressing yourself more appropriately. Judging from your responses, you seem opposed to professional conduct. That decision remains your own personal choice, just don't come around whining when you reap what you have sown. Simply because one chooses to recommend appropriate conduct, doesn't automatically make them a candidate for moderation. It's called manners, and we all could use a refresher course now and then.

Good Trading to You.

- Spydertrader

P.S. Both Trading accounts still growing. Thank you for your concern.

#23     Apr 15, 2006
  4. Your conclusions regarding my opinion of you remain as flawed as your decision to act without regard for professional conduct. I have followed many of your threads with great interest (Options, Forex). However, your inability to grasp a most basic concept of decency causes me to pause and reassess my viewpoint.

Good Trading to You.

- Spydertrader

#24     Apr 15, 2006
  5. Same old shit...you said this in the linen thread...make up your mind and stay out of my threads if i am so unproffessional...do not even read them...

Your canned responses hiding behind so-called professionalism is so obvious...you surely can be more honest than that...

I have a memory too...but I choose to forgive and forget...

spydertrader for mod...He can be the ultimate judge that he likes to be so much.

blessed be the peacemakers

and yes... respectfully
    michael B.

#25     Apr 15, 2006
  6. oh... and bad trading to you...hehe....:)

#26     Apr 15, 2006
  7. gawd...does anybody catch the satire here...ROFL

Phil Hendrie...eat your heart out...This is a classic!

I am printing this...

I will hang up the phone and listen...

#27     Apr 15, 2006
  8. I feel sorry for Riskarb.

Riskarb, you might consider getting a restraining order... just in case.

#28     Apr 15, 2006
  9. Your behavior in the 'linen thread' smacked of racist nonsense. I had simply attributed your behavior to an overindulgence of alcohol. If you now want to claim you actual do hold racist beliefs, I can accept this rationale as well. Your choice.

You posted in feedback, yet you have no desire to hear any. Ironic.

Good Trading to You.

- Spydertrader

#29     Apr 15, 2006
  10. lighten up dude...you really need a life...gawd don't you get it?

#30     Apr 15, 2006