Look...Now that riskarb has been banned several weeks now can he come back?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Apr 15, 2006.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Damn, Michael.....Which is it?

#11     Apr 15, 2006
  2. With all due respect, ES, please let it go.

I don't know what started your 'hard on' for Magna, and more importantly, I really don't care. Regardless of circumstance, this act of yours has grown quite old.

The same sad story plays out time after time. Attack, accuse, ridicule and complain all the while watching how close you progress to the line in the sand. When suddenly, almost mysteriously (and right on cue), you return humbled, apologetic and remorseful.

If you truly have a complaint with Magna, then stop these adolescent diatribes and conduct yourself in a more professional manner by working the situation out in private. For the record, I have always felt Magna performed the job of Moderator in a professional fashion - consistently deserving of respect. If you feel differently, then express yourself more appropriately. Otherwise, your character suffers in the process.

One would think, after nearly 9000 posts, you'd understand.

Good Trading to All.

- Spydertrader

#12     Apr 15, 2006
  3. I got scared....

#13     Apr 15, 2006
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Be a man. Which is it?

#14     Apr 15, 2006
  5. SpyderTrader...I could predict what your attitude would be...I was in hopes that you would put me on ignore. Why don't you go back to chit chat and discuss race cars or racism...

you let me worry about my character ok?

now back to riskarb...don't you folks think that by forgiving that it would help ET. He has very valuable contributions and at the same time moderators could save face and be all that they could be...

#15     Apr 15, 2006
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Michael,

I don't know what's between you and Spyder in the past, but you should reconsider what he told you. He's right on, here.

#16     Apr 15, 2006
  7. sometimes i wonder why I even post here at all...you guys just do not get it...

ask yourselves, why is ET at the top of their field...

recent developments surely will not accomplish greatness...

Hey just because someone disagrees with me, is not grounds for my admonishment...its just that there seems to be a missing link in their development...

#17     Apr 15, 2006
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Uh, because Riskarb used to post here?:p

#18     Apr 15, 2006
  9. I find it quite comforting that someone of your nature could accurately predict my choice to step up and defend appropriate behavior. Thank you for the compliment.

Good Trading to You.

- Spydertrader

#19     Apr 15, 2006
  10. well thats not all...but with the recent childish reasons for a banning...this would not accomplish first class behavior...as you can see the comments of spydertrader proves this...Perhaps he should be a mod...he fits right in...

SpyderTrader...whats wrong you forgot how to trade?

#20     Apr 15, 2006