Look like a healthy market?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, May 28, 2008.

1. These per ma bears were hoping to screw the year 2008 in utter misery, but thanks heaven it didn't happen that way. No recession in sight yet. Stocks bouncing off 50 moving averages again and now I think we will take out the 200 day and establish a clear cut bullish trend for the balance of this year. The averages are oversold here , so lots of firepower till this move lasts.

#11     May 29, 2008

2. That was an awesome post describing your farting technique... quite a refinement on ET readership ..

#12     May 29, 2008

3. Open your eyes and look at the charts and price movement. Where do you see SPX is heading, it certainly is not going down.

#13     May 29, 2008
  4. if inflation was calculated like in the 70s there would be an inflation problem. the perfect storm is brewing. negative real rate 70s environment and insane debt to gdp environment of the late 20s.

after elections the bear market should resume

#14     May 29, 2008
  5. You bears are always looking to sink our ship with you delusions of recession. The market willnot go down! Its in your head, you bears have done too much damage to our charts with your attacks. Leave them alone now and let us longs make our chump change! :mad:

#15     May 29, 2008
  6. If your young and have time on your side you should welcome a weak market. Don't you like to buy things on sale?

If your in your late 60s then I can understand how you want the bull to never stumble.

#16     May 29, 2008
  7. piezoe

piezoe

So far, I see it trading in a very broad downward channel.

#17     May 29, 2008
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Indeed, that seems unavoidable. I don't see anyway around quite horrendous inflation. I suppose the market will be inflated upward but perhaps down in constant dollars?

#18     May 29, 2008
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Everything you listed is a complete positive for the market because as they say the markets look foward, they could care less about what is happening in the present time....

aside from that though, none of that is priced into the market, maybe one day though...

#19     May 29, 2008
  10. GTS

GTS

I don't know what I like better about you, that you mock HedgefundTrader2 and it drives him crazy (and he can't do anything about it) or that other people give serious replies to your posts not realizing that they are replying to someone who is trolling.

Its entertaining on both fronts. Please donot stop.

#20     May 29, 2008