Look at X and STLD to regain 50 dma

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Tarzan, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Tarzan

Tarzan

look for both X and STLD to regain their respective 50 dma on an “intraday basis” today.
    You can also put NUE on this list today.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  2. maxinger

maxinger

look at X. it is so messy / it is moving sideway.
    only a magical indicator can help us trade X.

It is better for you to ask questions rather than
    to teach.

alternatively, you should put this thread under
    Journal category.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  3. destriero

destriero

Dude, if this comprises your system then you’re doomed.

4. Tarzan

Tarzan

But they all did what I said they would do. I made money on X and NUE. Why, because I followed my trader instincts. I hope some of you made money of my post.

5. maxinger

maxinger

Well. We don't get tips from other people.
    We do our own analysis.

The way I see it,
    the way you trade is very scary.
    If you trade live, you'd have to top up your account
    quite soon.

Anyway, all the best to you mister.

6. Tarzan

Tarzan

I appreciate the feedback maxinger. I am actually very careful and do employ protective stops. Knowing where to put in a stop is almost a science in itself.

7. Tarzan

Tarzan

X broke above the 50 dma and then pulled back right to it today. The script can be easy to read sonetimes.

8. That is really interesting information. Thanks!

9. A dedicated web development service provider in India can save your time and money. They have the experience and expertise to help you design and develop your website for your business https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. They will also be able to handle all aspects of web software development from web marketing to e-commerce support. With a dedicated India provider, you don't have to wait for your project to be completed. You can have your website live within the next two weeks or so.

10. Tarzan

Tarzan

I was almost interested until I saw the word “ India “. I wouldnt buy a piece of scrap paper from India.

#10     Sep 28, 2021