Look at America Rally!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by areyoukidding?, Oct 4, 2005.

1. funny you guys always post after the fact. Its like you are waiting for someone to make a call.

I have been short the whole day, just blowing off steam. dont take my post seriously you morons.

#11     Oct 4, 2005
  2. I would be willing to bet that no one even remotely cares what you say period. It's pretty funny you start all these posts with the market higher, and then when it turns red, you just happen to be short.

#12     Oct 4, 2005
  3. just21

just21

Was the decline on news?

#13     Oct 4, 2005
  4. Let me explain. I do what the market tells me to do. i was short oil and short tech, i didnt understand why lxk had zero impact on the other tech stocks, made zero sense. As i was getting the life squeezed out of me, i posted crap like "the mkt never goes down" because it doesnt.

#14     Oct 4, 2005
  5. mogul

mogul

lol

#15     Oct 4, 2005
  6. just21

just21

Fed comments on inflation. Fed setting up the October correction. I am getting squeezed in the European indexes, hopefully they will correct tommorrow.

#16     Oct 4, 2005
  7. pretty cool hunh.

#17     Oct 4, 2005
  8. NKNY

NKNY

I'm still long....:)

Nick

#18     Oct 4, 2005
  9. AK100

AK100

What's it got to do with America?

Why not just say 'look at the market rally'

The majority of Americans are so fiercely patriotic it's really scary when the world looks at you............

Then add heavy religion, and what have you got?

Crikes..........I don't like to go down that route:eek:

PS. If you don't like this post then make yourself useful and go stick another stars & stripes on your front lawn:D

#19     Oct 4, 2005
  10. Awesome post.
    Very informative and insightful

Keep up the great posts!
    ET has never been better.
    :D

#20     Oct 5, 2005