Longs, the reason why we've been having

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, May 23, 2007.

1. Congrats to all pigsters $$$

#21     May 24, 2007
  2. Told ya so.

#22     May 24, 2007
  3. Interest rates wont be going up and given the slowing econ news the odds favor a rate cut.

No need to buy this dip. No one is making you.

#23     May 24, 2007
  4. Interest rates have been going up, whether you like it or not.

4.90 on the 10 year is an important technical resistance and we are awfully close to that right now. I think tomorrow's housing numbers will be crucial.

#24     May 24, 2007
  5. Congrats indeed.............on eating a handful of ass all the way down....:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

#25     May 24, 2007
  6. thats the trend, but curious enough is today's price action. bonds are up for the day (yields down), and NQ down 35.

wow.

#26     May 24, 2007
  7. When I first came to this board he SAID he was a 500 per day day trader. When he got hammered on some of his positions and held them through the deep downtrend in may he all of a sudden became "buy and hold" investor. When and if the market tanks he will say he is a daytrader again.

And just for the record. He doesn't make calls. He is a permabull no matter what the market is doing. Not too long ago he felt the nasdaq would make it to 5000 before the end of last year.

Go back and read his posts. The only insight you will get is the realization that he has no insight. Hard-headed would be a better description.

#27     May 24, 2007
  8. Yeah, I noticed that stocks and bonds were moving in opposite directions for quite a while, could be fund managers re-balancing their portfolio to take advantage of the higher yield i.e selling stocks and buying bonds.

The housing numbers due later should be interesting.

#28     May 25, 2007
  9. Anyone agree with me that we are going to 5.05?

#29     Jun 6, 2007
  10. Oh yeah. With the ECB raising rates this is the shot across the bow for the global liquidity party. I see a 20 handle on the vix by 4th of July.

#30     Jun 6, 2007