Longing the Blackstone Group BX - a rare Jackstone buy

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jackstone54, Apr 29, 2008.

1. After viewing the film in pursuit of happyness with Will Smith, I have concluded that the future brings us homeless people eating Kraft macaroni and cheese and rich hedge fund managers.

I've hated Blackstone for so long, but now its time to buy. I feel the share price could double from this point and probably quadruple in a period of 5 years. 6% dividend...

[​IMG]

2. you getting ready to hit the market buy key on KFT also?

3. I just did this morning on Kraft. Im going to wait to build a position in Blackstone after the fed meeting next week.

If Kraft goes down after the call, then I will average into it. This will be a long term hold. Notice how Buffet is getting into these grocery store stocks.

Im confident on Blackstone though...

4. I was wrong about you. You're not Piker. You are about 10 steps below a piker. I know with a great deal of effort you can make it to piker. It's just a question of which name you will be using when this great achievement occurs.

5. foe

foe

If your looking at Kraft look at enr this morning ... down 13%

6. Whats up with taking down my picture of Will Smith? Come on. I loved that movie. A perfect illustration of today's society with poor men in homeless shelters and rich hedge fund managers running around in Mercedes.

Thats right folks. Kraft macaroni and cheese and the Blackstone group.