Longer Term Trades on Commodities

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by apex82, Nov 1, 2006.

1. any thoughts on gold or silver ?

:)

#11     Nov 4, 2006
  2. Gold looks nice, I just dont want to chase it here. If continues stong to the upside I will be buying pullbacks hand over fist.

#12     Nov 5, 2006
  3. Silver is a bit more volatile and tends to cut through my SR's a bit more then I would like. It still looks fairly decent for a buy though. I would be buying pullbacks if it can break a bit higher.

#13     Nov 5, 2006
  4. Platinum continues to show great strength and is probably headed higher. Coffee broke out to the upside a few days after I posted as expected, it looks like it could start to get some good momentum. Crude is still holding very strongly as well. My new interests are Oats and the swissfranc. The charts are picture perfect. Here are some updated charts...

#14     Nov 11, 2006
  5. Oats

#15     Nov 11, 2006
  6. Coffee

#16     Nov 11, 2006
  7. Oil

#17     Nov 11, 2006
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

.............."looks like they were looking at my post"

and some say this game is difficult. Come on, gurus abound in trading.........:D :D :D :p

#18     Nov 12, 2006

9. I was being sarcastic...

Anyways, All my calls are working out just as planned, just take a look at the charts. Just entered a postion in wheat for a long term hold with a tight, tight stop. Here is the chart for visualization of the trade. I am watching Feeder cattle for a possible short as well. Currently long Coffee, Platinum, Wheat, and Oats

#19     Dec 15, 2006
  10. Wheat reversed to the point as anticipated, its looking nice for at least a year hold at this point. Platinum is holding support, trying to build a base to launch another rally to reach the highs again. Oats is off to the races as well. All in all, 4 for 4 in my current holdings. 7 for 7 out of all the calls posted in this thread so far...

Here are the updated charts...

#20     Dec 21, 2006