Long stock long more gold

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noddyboy, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Here comes the double digit goldstock upmove.:eek:

#91     Feb 16, 2010
  2. noddyboy

noddyboy

I exit some and got stopped out over time. Up 5% on my capital allocated to gold since Nov, but not as great a trade as it could have been (up 30% at some point)...I am not getting back in gold.

:mad:

#92     Feb 17, 2010
  3. Why not? The PPT won't let you down. Computers are the only one buying in the market anyway at this point. End of afternoon bid up is 100%.

[​IMG]

It's certainly no one else! One computer buys from another. Algos running, HFTs control the world!

This is, of course, despite SPY being on the top of the "Selling into Strength" list today:

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3022-mflppg-moneyflow.html?mod=mdc_leader

#93     Feb 17, 2010
  4. #94     Feb 18, 2010
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

I know I started the thread and I was really bullish gold before, but the price conditions don't support my argument anymore. I am seeking new opportunities in long dollar short real/euro.

#95     Feb 18, 2010
  6. Price action? What happened with the gold demand from China that you talked about?

#96     Feb 18, 2010
  7. You are seeking new opportunities NOW in long dollar short real/euro????

Would that not have been more appropriate say 10 to 15% ago?

#97     Feb 19, 2010
  8. noddyboy

noddyboy

I am late for the Euro, but the Brl Real is right between the 50SMA and 200SMA. It is still early in the game if this is a new trend.

#98     Feb 19, 2010
  9. Ah ok... Understood...

Hmm... I was wondering about this. So I guess the next pounding will be the other currencies.

It is truly amazing how these bubbles are going around.

#99     Feb 19, 2010