Long SNDK

Discussion in 'Trading' started by heilbronner, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Stocks all around the world, futures all around the world- financial as well as commodity and of course options on all these instruments.

If there is any more to trade let me know.

#11     Feb 24, 2004
  2. 99.44% don't care either.

#12     Feb 24, 2004
  3. Slammajamma,

I remember an old posting from you regarding one of my older trades.

..."09-11-03 03:10 PM

You left out the most critical feature of this high risk trading style of yours:

LUCK.

Silly boy..."

Since that I posted far more than 100 trades in RT here on ET. Do you really think that someone can be that lucky?

#13     Feb 24, 2004
  4. KavMan

KavMan

Yawn

Here we go again with his % BS
    He's too ashamed to post up his 100 share lots and doesn't want to make a BS # like 1000 shares cause if he's wrong his ego can't have people lol at him so he does this % BS thinking he's some hot stuff when in reality he only made $50 on the trade lol hahaha

[​IMG]

#14     Feb 24, 2004
  5. Yes Mr Market - yoooo are huuuuuge!!!! :D

#15     Feb 24, 2004
  6. No, that's far too many to be lucky. In fact, that is a winning streak that reflects a skill equal to or better than Joe Di Maggio's 56 game streak, in terms of relative greatness.

The best daytrader I ever saw was pulling out between 50-100k a day, and he could barely go one day without at least one trade in the red.

100 times. Definitely not luck. Probably creative writing.

#16     Feb 24, 2004
  7. I have to apologize for doubting your claim of "100 profitable" all the real time trades posted here.

Would it be wrong to assume that if a trade you entered did not go in the black within moments that you would not post it?

#17     Feb 24, 2004
  8. Mvic

Mvic

would be better suited to a journal entry (then again you run the risk of no one ever reading your journal if all you post is entry and exits), or perhaps the Yahoo type of stock discussion forum (where discussion of the stock or trade itself doesn't seem to be the point).

#18     Feb 24, 2004

9. Who says that I have no trades in the red? I'm only saying that my success rate here on ET in RT is 100%. I'm only posting a very, very small part of my trades here on ET, only when I'm in the mood.

Regarding creative writing: What a BS! Please check out the exact time each trade was posted and take into account that writing a posting requires about 30 seconds for me and that I have first enter or exit the trade in my account. That lots of the trades posted here in RT immediately take off after having sent the post is rather a sign of accuracy.

#19     Feb 25, 2004

10. Here we go again with this BS discussion of who has the longest.
    Ok, dude, no offense intended, but as you are Asian, statistically my cock should be larger than yours. :) :)

#20     Feb 25, 2004