long-rumored "Plunge Protection Team," True or not True

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Sep 11, 2005.

1. tomcole

tomcole

Fred gave away the double secret location, uh oh. Next thing you know, another anti-PPT poster will exhort us to buy gold because they KNOW its going to $950 an ounce shortly.

This is really gonna get ugly soon. I'm gonna go paint my windows black, disconnect my phone and stock up on water, dried food and a fishing pole.

Fred, if I dont see you again, you know where the triple secrte meeting place is - dont forget to bring the dried corn so we can plant it for next season.

#21     Sep 13, 2005
  2. You laugh now, but he knows...

#22     Sep 13, 2005
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

me n tom are gunna run your stops - thats what were gunna do bout it kiddo!!

back in the triple secret location we got a direct feed into your brokers account. thats why it always crashes when you want to get in. we control EVERYTHING!

we can even leave your toilet seat up at will.

:cool:

#23     Sep 13, 2005
  4. what drive me nuts about u ppt guys is those camera's you have hidden thatknows what im' going to do next,then of course, you reverse the market!

wouldnt it be easier to sell the crap out of oil and that would make the stock indexes happy? btw-can i have some of my socks back?:D

#24     Sep 13, 2005
  5. tomcole

tomcole

You can have the socks back if you promise to upgrade your shoes. They're so 80s.

#25     Sep 13, 2005
  6. the ppt must have run low on cash eod today.

#26     Sep 13, 2005
  7. #27     Sep 13, 2005
  8. tomcole

tomcole

Sometimes we let the ES drop, just to mess with your head!

#28     Sep 13, 2005
  9. yeayo

yeayo

You non-believers are overreacting big-time. Many governments of the world's biggest economies already admit to intervening in their markets. Nothing new here.
    Edit: Nevermind, I forgot, we have a 100% free economy. Our government would never do such a thing.

#29     Sep 13, 2005
  10. So, you think a Reagan executive order has eluded our perception and universe for the last 22+ years ? You think billionaires are going to trust the muck that lines the exchange floors ? Wise up is my thought.

#30     Sep 13, 2005