long-rumored "Plunge Protection Team," True or not True

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah Ratboy, silly me. Of course the PPT is controlling the market. What was I thinking. Do I have to give them a split of my profits since they are lining my pockets with money. How does that work?

#11     Sep 12, 2005
  2. LOL

Alan is waiting on your doorstep with hat in hand.

#12     Sep 12, 2005
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Actually, the government is going to get their cut. I forgot, I am on a 50/50 profit split with the government. It's called Taxes. :(

#13     Sep 12, 2005

4. They'd just as soon bypass the tax forms and take it straight from your positions. Creative Accounting Branch. Yes, there's a fourth branch in gov't. :D

#14     Sep 12, 2005
  5. i wasn't commenting about the validity of the PPT... just your emotional outburst... somewhat odd.

#15     Sep 12, 2005
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah and I was commenting on the fact that we have had about 40 PPT threads started in the last month. I found that odd. Well, not odd, ridiculous.

#16     Sep 12, 2005
  7. tomcole

tomcole

I heard the PPT Team seeks out those who want to expose it and run their stops every day. Then they secretly add MSG to your food to drive you nuts. Then when no one is looking, they either steal one of your socks out of the dryer or use the last piece of toilet paper and dont change the role. If you're really bad, sometimes, they do both!

Oh no, I said their name.............oh no................arrgghhhhhhhhhh

#17     Sep 12, 2005
  8. ===============
    O-Skunk
    Actually its a matter of public record there was something called ''skunkworks'';
    but always pay attention to gov ''no trespassing signs''

Sure funds are working, & one sock is a pattern;
    dont know if there is a correlation.:cool:

And since perhaps Ronald Reagan created it???;
    they dont work it much in bear markets.

October 1998 does look strange in SPY & DIA;
    All of August 1988 SPY,DIA didnt have any plunge protection however ,
    so dont think one can assume gov intervenes in those markets much, bull or bear.

:D

#18     Sep 12, 2005
  9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

yes this is true. i know i will get shot down for saying this, but i know so because i used to be the head of the es trading desk before 9-11 when they pulled our wtc building down to cover our tracks. dont worry though. we are now operating out of a secret location somewhere near you (above a liquor store).

to prove this i will tell you what es will do today - because i know. because i am still in touch with my ppt hommies. are you ready for my prediction? you sure? ok - well here it is....

today, the es will go up a bit, then it will gown a bit. you see if i am wrong. it will also go sideways a bit too. dont say big daddy fred doesnt give you bitchez any ting.

this is why i cruise et. i am looking for your stops.

i joined after i left the navy seals, just before i left julia roberts for heidi klum.

honest.

#19     Sep 13, 2005
  10. Even if its true, what are YOU going to do about it?

#20     Sep 13, 2005