Long Oil at Open

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by The Kin, Sep 18, 2005.

1. I am TA...
    I don't use fundementals...I am sorry...but hay...everyone could be wrong...

#11     Sep 18, 2005
  2. Ok, a new CAT 5 hits all of Hibernia Bank's remaining property covered by first mortgage loans. But, wait...Capital One has exempted any future hurricanes from their deal, so both institutions collapse when the federal government misplaces $200 billion in relief.

I am just so amazed how anyone can be positive about the future of that region or the country as a whole. Bush has completely squandered the dollar's position as a store of value.

Call me a lefty, an idiot, a fool, whatever you want. This country's economy is going down the toilet. I haven't been so pessimistic about our future in my entire life. Time to break out the anitdepressants. maybe I'll move to Amsterdam so I don't have to watch it all collapse. At least THEY can build a dyke.

In fact, Nagin's problem was that he told all the dykes to leave with everybody else.
    "Hey, little boy, can you stick your finger in this hole for awhile!"

#12     Sep 18, 2005
  3. I'd be careful about using nat gas's seasonal patterns to reason through trades right now. It has behaved entirely counterseasonally this entire summer, ever since the price increase from June to July.

#13     Sep 18, 2005
  4. calends

calends

Don't forget - the October QMs will expire before the storm even gets there.

#14     Sep 18, 2005

5. thanks man

#15     Sep 18, 2005
  6. put my bid in premarket@63.3 for NOV. gapped up :mad:

#16     Sep 18, 2005
  7. told ya

#17     Sep 18, 2005
  8. lets see if anyone is selling them for 63.6

one of you sold it to me huh ?

#18     Sep 18, 2005
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

There is not currently a tight market if you read the OPEC data. Current worldwide production is about 200K barrels a day more than consumption, even with Katrina.

Brandon

#19     Sep 18, 2005
  10. I'd call that tight. Since there is very little room to increase capacity.

#20     Sep 18, 2005