Long Dxd

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by S2007S, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Actually, I sold a bit a couple weeks ago and started adding yesterday at 49 and change. Think I need 12,800 DOW to be even.

I am getting some DDM if we go to session lows and scalp maybe 1-2% tomorrow if a bounceback tomorrow morning.

#11     Sep 5, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Long SSO at 89.25.

#12     Sep 5, 2007
  3. Hey stock: if you really want to get into it, check out the traders p&l I used to post there most days, stopped awhile ago. I feel no need to even try and prove anything with you. You are a fucking oddlot piker. I have real accounts with several more zeros on them then your retail etrade bullshit. I have been able to make a living doing this since '93, so I must be doing something right. I saw you are positive on AMR, that plus LCC, and UAL, and the rest of the piece of shit airlines stocks are my biggest short. As long as you like em, I LOVE my shorts. As always you are a great fade. You suck.

#13     Sep 6, 2007
  4. Stay long or cash in?

#14     Sep 7, 2007
  5. F it, I'm staying long and hedging with DDM by the close into Monday.

Hope we go to session lows in the DOW.

Next week, FED cut rally run, etc... rinse and repeat.

#15     Sep 7, 2007
  6. I love it, I put him to the test and then we don' t see the village idiot. looks like your perpetual mkt failed you. I now call you out, let's see your blotter.

#16     Sep 7, 2007