Long Beach Forex Day Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by expiated, Apr 28, 2019.

1. expiated

expiated

Hi guys!

The next meetup is scheduled for 4:00 PM on Sunday, May 5, 2019 at the same location in the Lakewood Center Mall. (This is a Los Angeles/Orange County area group—not Nassau County.)

2. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah, we knew this I think.

Nothing happens in LB, New York except shitty cops and high beach fees.

3. zdreg

zdreg

you never know.

4. expiated

expiated

I probably won't bring my laptop with me tomorrow (Sunday) so I'm posting these images here in case I mention what I did on Friday and someone asks to see what I'm talking about...

USDJPYH1.png

GBPUSDH1.png

EURGBPH1.png

ScreenHunter_4844 May. 04 18.51.jpg

(P.S. Since you won't have a Dynamic Price Range Envelope, it looks to me like you could probably use a 20-period simple moving average envelope in its place.)

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    ZBZB likes this.
  5. expiated

expiated

If you want to check out the two screen sharing services I'm currently
    looking at before we get together today, they are Mikogo and Join.me...

ScreenHunter_4846 May. 05 01.27.jpg ScreenHunter_4845 May. 05 01.26.jpg

6. expiated

expiated

Speaking of economic calendars, previously my favorite was the one offered by Markets.com, but unfortunately, it can no longer be accessed by U.S. citizens. I therefore had to look for an alternative.

I believe one group member said he uses the calendar made available by Forex Factory, which is my (second) favorite (too) among those that were left. However, the one I liked the best turned out to be the economic calendar provided by DailyFX.

My third favorite choice is the calendar that can be accessed at Forex.com. I did not like any of the other options available at the time however (2014) enough to include them in my notes.

7. expiated

expiated

The next get together is scheduled for Sunday, May 19, 2019. I forget the time, but I'm assuming it's the same (4:00 p.m.) so please correct me if I'm wrong, thanks.

8. expiated

expiated

I know one of you trades off of 4-hour charts. Right now, I'm watching my NZDUSD chart closely for a possible buy signal somewhere above 0.6591.

9. expiated

expiated

This plan was invalidated today (Sunday) when the rate fell below 0.6592.

10. expiated

expiated

Three days going nowhere suggests to me that GBPUSD is more apt to reverse north than to continue heading south.

GBPUSDH4.png

#10     May 13, 2019