Loners get easily suckered into daytrading?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Jan 4, 2010.

1. parker

parker

Clearly you do, you've posted like 19 times in the last few hours. Each post dumber then the one preceding it.

I trade by myself. I make money.

I also happen to be very social and enjoy getting off the computer and interacting with other people on a regular basis. In fact, I have more time to socialize than others because of my trading activity.

#11     Jan 4, 2010
  2. Famous loners span every era, every realm. Albert Einstein, Anne Rice, Michelangelo, Barry Bonds, Isaac Newton, Franz Kafka, Stanley Kubrick, Janet Reno, John Lennon, James Michener, Emily Dickinson, Alexander Pope, Hermann Hesse, Paul Westerberg, Georgia O’Keeffe, Kurt Cobain, Haruki Murakami, Gustav Klimt, Charles Schulz, Dan Clowes, Piet Mondrian, Saint Anthony, H.P. Lovecraft, Beatrix Potter and Joe DiMaggio....

Not to mention Josey Wales, Superman, Batman and Shiva.

#12     Jan 4, 2010
  3. spd

spd

your social skills arent all that great, faggot.

#13     Jan 4, 2010
  4. nickdes

nickdes

You have no understanding about trading if you make that kind of statement.

#14     Jan 4, 2010
  5. What about those on this board that ran successful businesses and now trade for a living? Some of those entreprenuerial skills are transferable.

#15     Jan 4, 2010
  6. Occam

Occam

[​IMG]

Evidently, crgarcia's objective, through several thousand ET posts, is not to debate falsifiable facts; rather, it's to generate angry responses and raise your blood pressure.

ET has an "ignore" feature. Click on "Your Account" in the upper-right corner of the screen, then "Edit Ignore List", and voila, no more crgarcia :D

#16     Jan 4, 2010
  7. lol.. i am not a lone when i trade.. i need all the other aloners out there to put money in the market so i can take it

#17     Jan 4, 2010
  8. Jesus

Jesus

AMEN
    I completely agree. Their are plenty of people here that do that. Retaildaytrader is another. Take a look at some of garcia's posts. They are ALL incredibly stupid and ignorant. Too much so. It is obvious he is just trying to get responses. How can a human being be that wrong all the time about everything?

Take this post. He says that loners dont make money. The richest (or second richest) person in the world is a loner of sorts and makes all his investment decisions by himself.
    Warren Buffet once said,
    "when I get up in the morning, I look in the mirror and at that point, everybody's had their say. "

Ignore Crgarcia and retaildaytrader and all the other losers who have nothing better to do but piss anonymous people off.

#18     Jan 4, 2010
  9. This is false. Each and everyone of these people had friends, or have had friends. Another thing was they were blessed with huge self-confidence. The loners of these days are on the contrary usually socially inept people with low self-confidence, thus too scared to socially interact with other people. These are the loser loners.

Trading is filled with the loser loners. They will never be succesfull, untill they overcome their fear of others.

#19     Jan 6, 2010
  10. It all starts with overcoming fear of yourself

#20     Jan 6, 2010