London - www.savitrading.com

Discussion in 'Trading' started by maaya, May 15, 2010.

1. maaya

maaya

Guys!
    I have received an offer from a company called “Savi Trading”(http://www.savitrading.com/), does anyone know the reputation of this company? They are asking for start up fees of £3500 (I’m ok with this) to facilitate futures trading.

Can anyone tell me about any other good Prop Firms please? I neither need trading coaching nor system setups, I have all the facilities a Pro-Trader needs; all I’m looking for is a good Prop Firm (I would be even happier if it is in UK). I can also contribute funding up to £15K. The reason I’m looking to get into a Prop firm is that it would give me greater trading power (money value).

I have developed my own Technical Trading strategies (out of 3 years of full time hard work), back tested enough time with paper trading and I also have successfully tested with real money. In forex, I’m able to produce between 2% to 5% Return on Investment (ROI) on Daily basis with 50:1 leverage. In CME futures, Per day I can produce roughly about $1000 per contract on energy (Oil &/or Gas), $450 per contract on S&P E-mini and $750 per contract on Metal.

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,
    Krusers.R

2. They say you need 20k...girls have nice bodies...like when don't they in promotional literature...how come everyone is so young and "experienced"?

50:1 leverage...you would scare the crap out of me!!

Run off your Sharpe ratio and win/loss ratio and max. drawdowns for each commodity referred to...that will tell us something

NiN

3. Occam

Occam

Really? If you could really get such gains on a daily basis, by my rough calculations you'd be able to trade your £15K into $2,870,000,000,000,000 on the metals contracts alone within one year using just a retail account, so why wouldn't you just do this rather than relying on prop or someone else's classes? It's all a little hard for me to believe; maybe your backtesting is buggy.

4. bln

bln

Why not borrow $50k from the bank. If the "2% to 5% Return on Investment (ROI) on Daily basis" is true you will be able to pay it back in a month or so.