London, UK is not cool anymore - I'm leaving

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Brendan R, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Honestly where can we really go?

There are only so many ' free' countries (such as free is) where women...are welcome and are not slaves, chattel, or worse.

I have thought about where one might go if things got really bad in the USA.

Ireland? Australia? Switzerland? Islands have to import EVERYTHING with no real economy but tourism,

we aren't developed enough to explore and colonize other worlds. In our current evolution we would just screw up that planet too.

#191     Nov 28, 2008
  2. Why don't you piss off then instead of whining like a little bitch about it?

Considering you seem to spend most of your time searching the internet for shitty stories about England you probably don't have to worry about earning over £150k 'cause you got no chance of getting within £120k of that figure.

#192     Nov 30, 2008
  3. You still never stated where you come from,I'm guessing it's a real shit hole overwise you would still be there.

BTW It's 'Woolworths' with an 's' you dickhead,perhaps if you from here you would know that.

#193     Nov 30, 2008
  4. You surely can never have visited that Mediterranean shit hole? No Thanks.

#194     Nov 30, 2008
  5. UK went bankrupt during the seventies right? Inflation topping 30% even?

How did it manage to dig itself out of that hole then?

#195     Nov 30, 2008
  6. Never been, but have heard mixed stories about it.Some like the 'relaxed' lifestyle but others get tired pretty quick of waiting forever for what we now consider basic things.

Still if I decided to give it a go and hated it I would go straight home not bitch and whine like some of the bell ends on this forum.

#196     Nov 30, 2008
  7. I love London,
    I love its tube,
    I love its puke,
    its pregnant teenagers

I love London,
    I love its buses,
    I love its smell,
    its fat public servants

I love London,
    I love its people,
    I love its weather,
    its unemployed rats on benefits

I love London,
    I love its indebtness,
    I love its fakeness,
    its Brazilian antiterror laws

I love London,
    I love Hell,
    places with no future
    places where I thrive

I am the devil

#197     Nov 30, 2008
  8. You are not the devil,you are however a bitter little dickhead who needs to grow up,if you can't make it here then man-up and admit it instead of being a little bitch and crying about it on the internet.

Or as previously said fuck off somewhere else,London definitely does not need a cunt like you walking around whining because they can't get a free lunch.

If it's that bad why stay?

#198     Nov 30, 2008
  9. you don't get my point. I made it here and I really enjoyed my time here.

But the place has changed for the worse and will carry on changing for even worse.

This is my point. Because I made it here, I really feel bad about the way things are changing. My posts express my frustration with the way things are going. It's an appeal to reason and common sense. Unfortunately, it looks like there is little we can do but leave.

Regarding the foul language you employ and all your questions pertaining to one's achievement, revenues,... I don't see the point answering back.

#199     Nov 30, 2008
  10. It's not an appeal to reason or common sense it is a constant attack on London,check how many negative comments you have made or how many links you have posted here that point to negative articles etc about the UK,there have been a lot.

Actually there was only one question about your achievement which is probably pretty dismal,not many as you have misinterpreted.

The language employed is suitable to you entirely,you appear bitter and hateful and as have said if you don't like it here or can't earn enough to live in a good place and therefore feel that pissed off then fuck right off.

#200     Nov 30, 2008