London post-brexit as a financial center

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TraDaToR, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Many terrorists and criminals? Must be all sleeper cells because last I checked there were not all that many terrorist acts committed in Europe. That Merkel did not consult enough with partner countries Was unarguably a mistake. But how the right is blowing things out of proportions is laughable. I was in Germany just a few month ago and it does not look nor feel much different from 10 years ago. Went over to Holland for shopping and felt like being at an Arabic night bazaar. But then Holland has always been a lot more diverse and had a liberal immigration policy. I could not spot a whole lot of migrants in Germany,, not in big cities nor smaller towns.

#41     Dec 13, 2018
  2. Visaria

Visaria

Exactly. If i had my way, we would leave the cesspool known as the EU tonight.

#42     Dec 13, 2018
  3. Dictated what exactly? Polish workers working and living in London? Did some of them take your job away or why so much hatred?

#43     Dec 13, 2018
  4. Where do you get your news from lol. Mate have you been to Europe recently? I have. I am willing to make a bet with you that the Euro will exist in 10 years time and so will the European union. I hope you don't approach trading in the same way than you approach debating topics with your emotions and feelings.

#44     Dec 13, 2018
  5. The UK keeps itself from exiting. Nobody here keeps the UK from doing whatever it wants. Agree to the deal and move on or don't have a deal and move on too. What's so hard? Baseball stick stuck up their arses? Hard to walk?

#45     Dec 13, 2018
  6. Not at all because it's a totally false story. False because whether brexit deal or not Brits will still buy European products in the future, hence the 6bln is totally false. 10bln is a drop in the bucket in the big picture of the entire EU budget. Do you think our EU negotiators are sticking up a deal proposal up UKs ass if they really depended on UKs contributions? Think again mate. You might not think rationally but our negotiators do. They outfoxed Britain do badly its laughable.

#46     Dec 13, 2018
  7. Then why did the UK not fuck out of Europe already? Because they are wussies who have now buyers regret. Guess why? Because all their old fucks hate life in Britain and don't get proper health care treatment. They love to hang around Spain and France and get subsidized health care treatment in Germany, Holland, France, and Spain. Well that will go away, your old farts can line up at the public health clinic in Lewisham London, lol.

#47     Dec 13, 2018
  8. Visaria

Visaria

Those French chaps don't sound too happy! Could it be fake news? Must be!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46499996

The "yellow vest" protests have been "a catastrophe" for the French economy, the finance minister says.

France has seen four consecutive weekends of demonstrations against fuel tax rises, high living costs and other issues.

About 125,000 protesters took to the streets on Saturday, with more than 1,200 taken into custody.

President Emmanuel Macron is expected to announce anti-crisis measures in an address to the nation on Monday.

Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire called the situation "a crisis" for both society and democracy.

"It's a catastrophe for business, it's a catastrophe for our economy," he said during a visit to shops in Paris that had been damaged during the protests.

The capital was particularly badly hit, with windows smashed, cars burned, and shops looted, as 10,000 people took part in demonstrations.

#48     Dec 13, 2018
  9. luisHK

luisHK

Everything's OK than :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe#2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

But european born muslims are (co) authors of quite a few of those attacks , lots of people including authorities wished they wouldn't have come back from Syria where they went fighting for Jihad, like Abaaoud the ring leader of Paris attacks. I don't mind Europe overall, even with the muslim refugees, but wouldn't say they make it a better place, quite the contrary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdelhamid_Abaaoud

I didn't read all details but a couple of days ago, an apparently french born muslim killed at least 3 and injured over 10 people in Strasbourg Christmas market, many have noticed how muslims share their frustration with the western world. Balance with what they bring to society, they are not the most desirable immigrants.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    #49     Dec 13, 2018
  10. luisHK

luisHK

As of muslims immigrants in Germany, I don't how you could miss them in big cities, at least turks have been there in masse for decades (I don't mind them), last time I went to Germany was during summer 2017, and while Berlin was the shithole it seems to have been for most of the post war period, even a supposedly strict and wealthy city like Stuttgart had scores of black and middle eastern folks loitering around the city centers (probably more like hundreds)
    First time I was i Stuttgart, so can't compare with how it used to be, such a scene wasn't uncommon in Hambourg nor Frankfurt when I used to live there, but I would sure prefer it without those dodgy folks hanging around.

#50     Dec 13, 2018