London Bridge

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by theapprentice, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Why should it affect the rigged and manipulated market?

Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. java

java

Not unless it is the IRA.

3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Only if it affects the election coming up.

4. Market is going to gap up 1% probably

theapprentice likes this.
  5. Cheers.

I'm long and obviously looking for a good few more months (at least) of upside of upside.

I know that the market basicallly ignored the last terror attack in the UK in West Minster, so i'm confident it won't even react this time either, but was a bit concerned, as I live near London, and it was absolute Mayhem last night.

Luckily the days of the market going down on terror attacks are over!

6. birzos

birzos

Seriously, what is wrong with you. Any one with reasonable intelligence can make money in the markets outside of events like these, and will go neutral when they do happen, only a complete idiot or someone with no moral backbone will concern themselves with making money from this.

TimtheEnchanter likes this.
  7. 1% down

8. I think the market will be unaffected. There'll be a small gap up, and then probably just a steady move higher all week

9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Guys, this thread is about the market impact of yesterday's events. If, instead, you want to discuss the politics of it all please do so in the Politics forum. Or if you are more interested in the religious aspects please go to the Religion & Spirituality forum. Thanks.

#10     Jun 4, 2017